This was much harder than I thought it would be!
8 Things I am Passionate About
- Derrick :)
- Brock, Kaleb & Carlie
- Our extended Families
- Stamping/scraping
- Reading
- The Gospel
- Trying to better myself
- Being on time...I HATE to be late
8 Past Books I Have Read
- The Survivors, Gregg Luke
- Finding Faith, Terri Ferran
- Don't You Marry the Mormon Boys, Janey Kay Jensen
- The Dangerous Hour, Marcia Muller
- The Eclipse series, Stephanie Meyer
- Suzannes Diary for Nicholas, James Patterson
- Quicksand, Iris Johansen
- The Book of Mormon
8 Things I Say Often
- Seriously????
- Stinkin' Cute
- NO, I mean it (insert child's name) I SAID NO!
- You have GOT to be kidding?
- Nice?!?!
- I'm tellin' you.... I'm not a sporty girl!
- You really didn't say that in class, did you? (to Derrick)
- I really haven't accomplished anything all day. (said daily to Lisa as we talk for the 12th time)
8 Things I Look For in a Friend
- Good Listener
- Sincere
- Can make me LAUGH
- Wants me as a friend
- Challenges me
- Helps me be a better person
- Looks past my many faults and weaknesses
- Has at least some of the same interests and goals as me
8 Random Things About Me
- I'm a truck girl (thanks to Derrick)
- I don't like to be in the water, especially if it's on my face
- I'm horrible at making decisions, especially where and what to eat
- I'm funny about the textures of food, white sandwich bread (squishy), avocados (mushy & slimy) you get the picture.
- I love most anything old
- Cemeteries fascinate me, and when we travel I always want to check them out.
- I've had all of my babies without an epidural (ok, I had one with Kaleb, but it dosed after he was born, so I don't think it counts!)
- I freak out if I don't have a book to read, I always have a stack of both library & bookmobile books, and when I'm down to my last one I panic.
8 Things I Want to Do Before I Die
- Travel more
- Raise good, fun & productive kids
- Learn the Scriptures better
- Be a more positive person
- Be debt free
- Be a fun Grandma
- Grow old, but be healthy
- Go to the Temple with my Family
8 Things I Have Learned This Year
- Potty training isn't as bad as I thought it would be
- I can go under the water without freaking out (with the famous helmet)
- I have a great Hubby ( I've known this, but he keeps surprising me)
- I'm terrible at racquetball, but it's fun anyway
- Each of my kids are really individual, and what works for one, most likely won't for the others.
- Girls Camp is tons of work! Not that I didn't know this, but I'm seeing it firsthand
- Baby chicks are really cute, but they get ugly quick.
- Pictures don't scrapbook themselves, and I don't ever get time to do it myself!
8 (or more) People I Want To Do the 8 Things (but only if you really want)
- Lisa (now you've been tagged twice!)
- Ann
- Marilee
- Kristen
- Suzanne
- Katie
- Shalise
- Stephanie V.
- Amy
- Marla
- Sarah
- Anyone else who wants to do this

2 nice, polite comments! (otherwise, don't bother!):
Cute! I LOVE your list!
Your going to really think I'm a nerd, because I got teary-eyed reading a certain part. :)
I will definately do it. I like these lists... I always enjoy reading about new things from people you think you know everything about!
Monica-
If you like reading so much you should join one of my favorite websites called "Goodreads". It's just a fun place to see what other people are reading (and what they liked or disliked) and share your favorite books. You can write reviews and post events, etc. Anyways, the website is www.goodreads.com. I will e-mail you an invitation (don't feel obligated though). Just thought I'd share...
Megan
Post a Comment