Wednesday, May 28, 2008

This and That....

I guess it's been awhile since I posted....it seems like a lot has happened! The "terrible two" stuck AGAIN on Saturday, I just don't know what to do with those girls. They were playing so good, but then it got quiet. I yelled to Carlie and asked her what she was doing, "Ty's piggies Mommy". What? Oh, yea....Carlie was painting Tylie's toe nails. With the nail polish that I had bought, and put up high I might add, for Kelsey and Cami's birthday gift~ Sorry if some was gone! After I asked, Tylie came to show me and walked across the tile floor leaving footprints and then one step on my carpet (luckily I could just give the carpet a trim).

Look at those PRETTY Piggies!

We got to spend some time with Derrick's dad and the family this weekend. Derrick's Uncle Lon was here from California, so we got together for dinner and spent some time visiting. The kids played together so well. Good food and great company, makes for a nice evening!
Brock has been SO excited for his Uncle Jeremy to come home from Iraq (the rest of us were excited too, but Brock especially). Well that day finally came, and boy was he excited. We put up a poster and some little flags at the house for when they came home. Brock and Carson made me go back later so they could draw on the driveway with sidewalk chalk (using Carlie's birthday chalk). They also wrote messages on ours! It was super cute.

Brock and his sidewalk art!

Kaleb hurt both his wrists climbing on the swings at the park and then falling down. That boy climbs everything....but he swears he won't anymore, we'll see? We just couldn't decide if we need to go have it x-rayed, but everyday it's getting a bit better, so I guess we won't take him in. Brock and Carson bonked heads playing football, and Brock ended up with a pretty good shiner. I guess with boys if it's not one thing, it's another!
I'm glad the long weekend is over and summer school has started, so we can get back to a regular routine!

Pretty tough lookin'~ I think it gets more black and blue everyday!

4 nice, polite comments! (otherwise, don't bother!):

Marla said...

I am so glad that is polish. I first I thought it was blood. I am glad that you BIL is home safe. What a big sacrifice he made for us. Thank him for me.

Ann Marie said...

Oh, my... So much you've said, and now I can't remember everything!

Too funny with the girls. What's next?? Hopefully at Lisa's house next time! ( Sorry Lisa! :)

I LOVE that the boys did the chalk art. They are so cute!
Christian climbs everything too. You've kinda got me scared! :(

Suzanne said...

Boys seem to be quite the adventure, although your Carlie seems to be your Super Adventure! The black eye probably looks worse that it is. I only say this because of camp experiences and we iced everything and it eventually went away! Good luck! -Suzanne

Shalise said...

I love Carlys toes! They sure have a mind of there own at this age. Looks like they had a lot of fun with the bubbles, I am glad your BIL got home safely from Iraq your sister must be thrilled.