I'm going to try something new, and post one of my favorite recipes. I love this recipe because it is SO easy, but still yummy. I can turn on the oven, mix it up, and have it ready to cook before my oven finishes heating up. I needed a quick birthday something for my neighbor, who just happens to also be my visiting teaching partner and one of my camp leaders. I didn't know it was her birthday, and since stores are few and far between here, I had to make something quick. I usually put this into my Pampered Chef stoneware mini loaf pan that make 4 small loafs, but I have done it in 2 regular loaf pans also. I love to do the smaller ones, because there is more to share! If I'm taking it to someone, I usually leave the glaze off and just sprinkle it with powdered sugar, just because the glaze is messy. Anyway, I hope you like it. You'll have to let me know what you think if you try it.
**Lemon Bread**
1 lemon cake mix
1 3 oz. instant lemon pudding mix
1/3 c. oil
2 eggs
1 c. water
Mix all ingredients and pour into well greased loaf pans. Bake at 350 for 34-40 min. Cool in pans and top with glaze.
**Glaze**
1/2 c. powdered sugar
4 Tbs. lemon juice
Tuesday, May 6, 2008
Yummy, Yummy!
Posted by {Mo} at 2:39 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 nice, polite comments! (otherwise, don't bother!):
OOOh! It's sounds so good! I may have to make one tomorrow for me, and a neighbor! Thanks for sharing a recipe! You know, I'd love anything you posted though!
Ps: As I was going through things today, I found ALL of your old notes and cards. They are so precious! I just loved sitting and reading them all. Good old times.
Post a Comment