Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Fun Summer Afternoon!

Bubbles, bubbles, everywhere!
That's a good one K!
Gram and Papa got the boys these big big bubble wands either, for Valentines or Easter this year. It was to cold when they got them then, so I stashed them away and well, forgot about them. The kids found them today and just had to put them to good use. It was the perfect day for bubbles, just a bit of a breeze. We are excited that Sydney still is going to come over a few days a week even though it's summer, they all have fun when she's here! Too bad the bubbles only lasted 15 min tops, but what a fun 15 min. it was!

Summer FUN! Sydney, Kaleb & Brock

4 nice, polite comments! (otherwise, don't bother!):

Me said...

My kids love bubbles. I remember when I was in nursery and the kids would constantly ask if it was bubble time. What is it with those things?

Ann Marie said...

Sydney looks like she's almost in YW! Holy cow!! I guess it's been a long time since I've seen her!

Your good friend. I realized that I have "stashed" so many bubble things, the kids could play for a LONG time. I am a bad Mom. I totally forgot about them.. I guess a bubble day isn't too far away!!

Suzanne said...

OOhh, that reminds me, you can get incredible bubbles at Gymboree for your Sunbeams class. They are tiny, but they last forever. -Suzanne

Marilee said...

We had the bubbles out, too! The boys had a good time with them while I was working on a miniture sprinkler system for my front flower beds :)