It's been awhile since I did a Thankful list, so here goes......
- My sweet Grandpa Beckstrand. It just happens to be his 82nd birthday today. I feel so blessed to have such a wonderful example in my life. I grew up just 4 blocks from my Grandma and Grandpa's house and, well, we are just 3 1/2 blocks away now! I'm grateful that my kids have had the chance to spend time with such special Great Grandparents!
- Dove Chocolate bars ~ MMMMM, yummy, creamy chocolate....need I say more?
- I'm glad I am able to stay home with my kids and be a Mom. I was amazed when I quit working, how hard it was to be home all the time, but I honestly can't imagine going back to work right now. I know it's not for everyone, but I also know it's the right thing for our family right now!
- My 2 laundry rooms! I've had sick pukey kids all week and Carlie is potty training, need I say more?!? If only I could get to my regular laundry sometime soon?
- The Gospel ~ Sometimes I think I get stuck in a rut and forget how truly lucky I am to be a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. It's such a giant part of my life, and I have much to improve on, but I am truly grateful!
My sweet Grandpa and Grandma Beckstrand with Carlie on her blessing day!

2 nice, polite comments! (otherwise, don't bother!):
That was a really sweet and endearing gratitude list!! Thank you for sharing. You really are a wonderful and great person! -Suzanne
Your Dad looks so much like your Grandpa! Cute picture, and the cutest list!!
Post a Comment