Tuesday, April 8, 2008

I Forgot......

Ok, I know I said I knew I was forgetting somethings, but I can't believe I forgot these. I have to give a big thanks to my BFF, Ann for taking us to, and picking us up from the airport (both were late flights) and letting me leave our car in her driveway for the week. Also, thanks to all my great friends and family that helped Derrick out with the kids. I feel really blessed and lucky to have such a great support system!

2 nice, polite comments! (otherwise, don't bother!):

Ann Marie said...

It was no big deal! I would have offered if you wouldn't have asked. Seeing you for @ 20 minutes each time, was a blessing to me! I'm exited to see you in 8 days. Can you tell?? I'm counting!

{Mo} said...

It was a big deal to me! I'm excited to see you next week! I better get cleaning, I can't show you my house messy for the first time...and it will take all 8 days!