
Are we crazy? I'm feeling like I am right now. Our flight leaves at midnight tonight, so we'll have to leave here at about 8 or so. I feel like there is stuff I need to do, but I can't figure out what, so here I sit at the computer? I feel like I'm loosing it...I went to the grocery store this morning to pick up a few things for Derrick. When I came out I glanced in the rear-view mirror and realized I had NO make-up on! I never leave my house without at least mascara. See scatterbrained! Anyway, wish us luck! Oh, and Derrick too...he probably needs it more than us!
Friday, March 28, 2008
Bermuda Here We Come!
Posted by {Mo} at 3:30 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 nice, polite comments! (otherwise, don't bother!):
I have been feeling the same way all day, and I'm not going anywhere! I'm exited to see you tonight, even if it's only for a minute!!
Maybe you should leave a camera for whomever has the kids! Their may be much to blog about when you get back! J/K! :)
You and Lisa both deserve this trip! Yea for Stampin Up!!
Bermuda!!!! How lucky are you!!!! I am so jealous!! Have a ball and be safe!! -Suzanne
Post a Comment