Wednesday, March 26, 2008

It's KK's Birthday!




I can't believe my little man is 6 today! Kaleb is our little monkey, he climbs on everything (I'm glad his balance is so great). Kaleb is the best brother, he loves to play with Carlie, but Brock is his best buddy! Kaleb has the cutest little smile that can get him out of trouble on occasion. K loves to play game cube and watch anything Star Wars. He is such a fun boy and we feel lucky to have him as part of our family. He chose to have a little swimming party at the pool this afternoon. That worked out pretty well, since we got him a new life jacket for his birthday. He also got these Star Wars guys that he found when we were shopping. He wanted them so bad, so I snatched them up and went to pay. He was DEVASTATED when he looked again and they were gone. He was crying (which he doesn't do often) in the car and asking if I could look on the Internet for them. He was really excited to open them this morning! Happy Birthday big guy!

2 nice, polite comments! (otherwise, don't bother!):

Ann Marie said...

DArling pictures!
He is such a cute boy!! I LOVE all of your slideshows!!

Happy Birthday Kaleb!!

Shalise said...

I Hope Kaleb had a great Birthday! I cannot believe how fast all the kids are growing up. Time sure flies! I hope his day was great, I hope all is going well with you guys:)