Derrick has been wanting a new truck for quite awile now, and today was the day. I'm glad we found a full four door, there is SO much more room in the backseat for the kids and the carseats and all their stuff. I really don't know what he's going to do with his time now that he won't be looking on KSL and Auto Trader all the time. I guess he'll probably still look, but he's not going to have any money to buy anything. We havn't had a car payment in around 6 years, so I'm not super excited about that part of it. But, I am really excited for him. He works hard and he deserves it! The downside to all this is, the truck needs new tires and being the guy that he is, he figures as long as he's buying tires, he probably needs to get rims too? I really don't understand why that is, but I guess I am a girl (even though I am a truck girl).
Monday, March 24, 2008
Big Boy Toys!
Posted by {Mo} at 8:16 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 nice, polite comments! (otherwise, don't bother!):
Whoo Hoo!!
I know when Chad sees it, he will be coveting! I'm coveting!
We arn't looking forward to a truck payment either! :(
So what kind of truck is it? It looks like a Chevy. Jordan really wanted a truck (he probably still does) but he is content with his mini cooper right now. I'm sure someday we'll have one....
Katie, It's a Chevy. At our house we only do Chevy or GMC trucks. It's a Dearden thing!
Yay Dearden's!! We bought a 4 door truck in 2006 and it really is so much nicer!! You guys are going to love that truck!! - Suzanne
Post a Comment