It's been awhile since I did a thankful list, so here goes
- My Mother-in-law, Jeannie~ She raised a great son and she is a good grandma who truly loves my kids (plus they really, love her). HAPPY BIRTHDAY JEANNIE! I hope you have a great day!
- A clean house~ I know I mentioned this before, but it just makes everything better to have a clean house, I know it won't last, but I'm going to sure try and keep it this way!
- Spring~ It's been so nice to be able to send my kids out, and go walking in the evenings, and see some green peeking out. Also, we have 3 baby calves right behind our house, and they are SO cute and fun to watch. The snow this morning, kind of ruined this one, but I'm thankful it's been nice as along as it has!
- My Brother-in-law, Nick~ He can always make me laugh at something (usually him) & He is cute with my kids. We don't see him much, since they don't live close, but he's a pretty good guy! Happy birthday to you today too!
- Girls Camp~ I'm getting more excited about this! I think we have some great girls and I have good leaders to work with. I have felt the Spirit as I have tried to find the things that the girls need most right now and I've needed that in my own life!
- It's Friday~ I just like Fridays! Derrick and the kids will be around, I don't have to get up early to get the kids ready for school, and well, I just like Fridays!
- Two laundry rooms~ What a smart hubby I have to think of this. I can't even tell you how much easier this makes my life. If you ever build a house, put the plumbing in, just in case...It's the BEST!
I think that's all for today, not all I'm thankful for, but all I'm going to put on my list!

2 nice, polite comments! (otherwise, don't bother!):
Monica,
Nice things your thankful for.. I will have to remember when we build a house to have 2 bathrooms.. You have a great mother in law, I love my Aunt Jeannie; She has been through so much & has strived to be such a good example. I remember growing up & going swimming @ there condo & saw how hard of a worker she was through such tough times.. And she LOVES her grandkids..
Thanks for sharing...
Wow! Lots of birthdays in March for your family!! :)
I am grateful for your lists.. They always make me feel good reading them. I am grateful that you are getting so involved in your calling! Yeah for girls camp!! ~ And I'm always grateful for my friend in meadow... :) Love you!
Post a Comment