Today I had such great plans to accomplish so much. I'm watching my sisters two kids and I usually get a lot done when I have extras? The kids went downstairs to play and I was cleaning up my room and talking to a friend. Kaleb came up and said "Mom, you have GOT to see what Tylie and Carlie did! They got toothpaste everywhere!" For those of you who haven't read my blog, this happened once before at my sisters house on both the carpet and the walls! So I go down to check it out and there is toothpaste (lots of it) in my carpet and the girls each have a toothbrush and are scrubbing it into the carpet! It doesn't show up real good in the pictures, but take my word for it, there was A LOT!
Nice (OK, I hope you can sense the sarcasm). Well, as I start looking there are 5 separate spots like this, I only took a picture of one, so use your imaginations. I was the mean mommy and made them sit and watch me while I scrubbed and scrubbed!
This wasn't their first mess today either. Tylie took her messy diaper off this morning and well, that was a yucky mess. Plus, they got into my make-up too. That, thankfully wasn't too bad. I really do watch them, I swear I do!
Let's just say the "terrible two' are definitely living up to their name today!
Tuesday, March 25, 2008
The Terrible Two Strike Again!
Posted by {Mo} at 1:12 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 nice, polite comments! (otherwise, don't bother!):
Ha ha.. Only laughing cuz it's not me friend. You knbow your gonna have to child proof the toothpast cabinet huh?? :)
Your defiantely not a mean Mom. My kids would be crying in the picture, and sitting there...
Oh my, those 2 do know how to make a goo, fun mess!!
I can relate, so I am so sorry. Thankfully Elie hasn't done anything lately like that (knock on wood). At least it was toothpaste. When I first saw the pictures I thought it was marker. It was probably harder to clean up, but (hopefully) doesn't stain.
Oh, my gosh! I am so sorry! I totally feel for you. Ashlynn has always done naughty, messy things like that. Aren't kids fun? I think you handled it very well, though. :)
Stephanie
Post a Comment