I'm getting excited for the warmer weather. I always seem to get a bit stir-crazy at this time of year. I want to be outside, but it's still a bit chilly. My SIL,sister and I decided to take the younger kids to the park this afternoon. It was so nice to be outside. I think they enjoyed it more because they haven't been for awhile! Kaleb is such a little monkey and can't just climb where he is supposed to, but has to climb on top of the slides and things. He scares me, he goes so quickly across the top. Carlie had so much fun. Last year she was still a bit too little to really enjoy the park, but this year will be great. She had fun with her cousins,Tylie and Addie. She is right in the middle of them, Addie is 8 months older and Ty is 8 months younger, they play so cute together. We love living so close to our cousins.....it's so much fun!
Thursday, March 6, 2008
Afternoon at the Park!
I'm getting excited for the warmer weather. I always seem to get a bit stir-crazy at this time of year. I want to be outside, but it's still a bit chilly. My SIL,sister and I decided to take the younger kids to the park this afternoon. It was so nice to be outside. I think they enjoyed it more because they haven't been for awhile! Kaleb is such a little monkey and can't just climb where he is supposed to, but has to climb on top of the slides and things. He scares me, he goes so quickly across the top. Carlie had so much fun. Last year she was still a bit too little to really enjoy the park, but this year will be great. She had fun with her cousins,Tylie and Addie. She is right in the middle of them, Addie is 8 months older and Ty is 8 months younger, they play so cute together. We love living so close to our cousins.....it's so much fun!
Posted by {Mo} at 9:09 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 nice, polite comments! (otherwise, don't bother!):
Yeah to warmer weather!!
The girls all look so cute together. That one of them will be a beloved picture when they are older! So fun to have cousins all about the same ages!
Love ya friend!!
All I can say is...
CUTE-CUTE-CUTE
Post a Comment