Do you ever have a day that is just good? Well, today was that day for me. Nothing really special happened, but everything just seemed to go well. I got my house all cleaned, which always makes me feel better about things. I had my first official camp meeting with the other leaders & I felt like we came up with some good ideas. Now if the rest of the planning goes this smoothly, I'll volunteer for camp every year (wishful thinking I know). My sweet sister took my kids during the meeting so I didn't have to worry about that. I made us all binders so we can maybe be organized. They were super easy and I thought they turned out cute.
The boys had wrestling again tonight and they both did well. Kaleb wrestled his cousin Bryson and I just laughed the entire time. They both had these huge grins, it was just playing around like they do everyday, they were just having fun. Brock did so much better this week, he got in there and really tried, I was really proud of him. My mom kept Carlie. What a life-saver, she is really hard to manage there. Anyway, like I said nothing special, but all together it made for a great day. Now I'm off for a hot bath to end my great day right!
Thursday, March 13, 2008
A Good Day!
Posted by {Mo} at 9:04 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 nice, polite comments! (otherwise, don't bother!):
Darling binders!!
Meadow doesn't know that they are going to have the cutest,craftiest camp ever!! :) ~ And I love the sport you chose!!
Next time you have extra cards, let me know, and I'll buy some!
Lov ya, Ann
Friend-
You are soo sweet! I don't know what happened to the comments on the bottom, so I'll post here..
Thanks so much for the sweet words you've said. ( even though much is exaggerated ).. I can't believe it's been 12 years! Holy cow!!
~And I don't know what it is about slideshows.. They always make me teary. Thanks so much. I I love you too, and know that the reason that I worked for ATG was to meet my best friend! I consider you one of the greatest gifts I have!!
I look forward to seeing you in a few weeks! Love ya, Ann
PS: Why don't I have the Halloween Witch picture???
Post a Comment