Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Happy Birthday BROCK!

I really can't believe Brock is eight today, where did all the time go? There is no way it's been eight years since he was born and we were living in Woods Cross in our little trailer. I feel very lucky to be Brock's mom. He is such a fun boy and almost always has a smile on his cute face. He is a good helper and loves to spend time with his dad. He is an excellent big brother and he and Kaleb are truly best friends, but, he definitely has a soft spot for his baby sister. Brock gives the best hugs, his great-grandma Beckstrand always tells him so. He loves to spend time with the family... four-wheeling, spending the day at the lake, or just playing games. Brock is a good example to all of us and is SOOOO excited to get baptized this coming weekend! I love you bug, I hope you have the best birthday ever!

3 nice, polite comments! (otherwise, don't bother!):

Ann Marie said...

Oh my gosh!! So cute!! WOW!! 8 years flew by so fast!!

I am such a sap, I was teary eyed through it all! I can remember every stage... The CUTEST pictures were of him with Derrick on the 4-wheeler as a baby, the one of the boys on the tractor, and him and Kaleb walking hand in hand to school. ~ That was a warm your heart picture!!
I know everyone will LOVE it at the baptism!! Love ya friend!!

Anonymous said...

Oh my sweet, sweet Brock, I can't tell you enough how much I love you kids. It seems like yesterday when your dad, and mom first brought you home from the hospital. I can't believe it has now been 8 years.

Brock you have a very special spirit about you, and I know that our Heavenly Father has great work for you to do. Remember, Brock...always love one another as Jesus told us, so we can go back, and live with him again in Heaven.

As I look back over the years...I feel especially proud of our/my 2 boys Derrick & Nicholas, and of their given birthright of carrying on the Dearden legacy, and the Dearden name, through out their lives. The Dearden legacy now not only includes mine, and Ted’s two boys, but we also have 4 grandchildren now as well...3 boys, and 1 girl.

Brock I am very proud to be your Maternal Grandmother, and I couldn't have a better grandson. Please, make this birthday the best ever, as it will be one of the most important birthday's as you are soon to be baptized, and you will also receive the Gift of the Holy Ghost, to help you make good decisions in your life, listen to his promptings and instructions as you progress through out your life.
I love you Brock...more than you will ever, ever know.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY...
SEE YA SOON
LOVE GRANDMA JEANNIE

Shalise said...

Brock-
"Happy 8th Birthday"!! I hope you have a great day and a great baptism.