I'm not sure why, but I love old ladders and have always wanted to find a way to decorate with one. I mentioned to my grandma one day that I was looking for one, and she just happened to know that there was one in my great-great uncle's house, just down the street. The next time his kids came Grandma asked if I could have it. I had Derrick pick me up some eye screws and some chain and I went to work. I bought a bunch of frames at a yard sale in Vegas last year and hadn't used them yet. So, this is the masterpeice I ended up with! I did every bit of it myself...the drilling, screwing in the eyes, cutting and extending the chains....everything! (can you tell I'm proud?) I think it turned out really good, if I don't say so myself. And all at a whopping cost of under $3!
Wednesday, February 6, 2008
Crafty, Crafty!
Posted by {Mo} at 6:53 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 nice, polite comments! (otherwise, don't bother!):
I LOVE IT!!!~~ And I love that it's an heirloom too!!
What a TALENTED girl! Now, it makes me want an old ladder.
( Like, where would I put it, I already want too many old things....)
Monica-
That is such a cute idea, I am sure Dustin's wife Stephanie and my Mom will want this darn cute idea, I love it.
Post a Comment