A few weeks ago, after a good storm, we took the kids up to the best sledding hill that is pretty close to our house. No one had been there before us, so it was just a hill of powder. Brock went first, it was like a cloud of powder as he went down. I don't know if you can see the snow on his eyelashes in the picture, but they were white! We all took a few turns going down and were having fun. Carlie wasn't sure if she liked it or not, and finally decided the best place to hang out was in one of the tubes at the bottom of the hill, much to the boys dissapointment. Kaleb decided the best place to hang out was right in the middle of the path, and ended up getting run over by Derrick, even though he had been told at least 4 times to move (he wasn't hurt, he barley got hit). Boy was he MAD, it went from fun to not in about 3 seconds! I had the more fun playing with my new camera then sledding, and I was happy with the pictures I got. The picture of Kaleb is his classic mad look, and I crack up everytime I see the picture. For the most part, we had a fun day, one I hope the kids will remember for a long time.
Saturday, February 2, 2008
Snow Fun! (or not?)
Posted by {Mo} at 2:11 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 nice, polite comments! (otherwise, don't bother!):
LOL!! The kids are soo cute! I can't believe how cute they are even when they are pouting!
You should see the snow here today!
About 1/2 of our ward didn't even make it to church. Crazy!!
I LOVE your new blog background!
Soo Cute! Like almost everything you do!!
Post a Comment