I have found myself many times over the last week noticing things I am thankfull for and thinking, I should put that on my blog. So here goes my week 2 list......
A MUCH BELOVED PROPHET~ How lucky we are to have been led and loved by such a wonderful man. MY BFF ANN~ She makes me laugh (till I cry), listens to me vent & whine, calls just when I need her and is always there for me. I just wish she lived closer. RANDOM CHECKS IN THE MAIL~ Who dosn't love getting money in the mail that you weren't expecting? MY GIRLS~ Sky & Kels, you guys are GEMS & are 2 of my best friends. I love you and miss living next to you, you can visit anytime! Jamie and Cami, I love you too! LOWER INTEREST RATES~ we are refinancing our house today. Lower rate=Lower payment, Yea! IN-LAWS~ They raised a great son, and I love them for that, among other things. THE SNOW~ It's so pretty, and I love it as long as I can stay inside!
Like always, I could go on and on, but I have to save some for next week. I would love to hear what all of you are thankfull for!
Thursday, January 31, 2008
This week I'm thankfull for.......
Posted by {Mo} at 10:30 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 nice, polite comments! (otherwise, don't bother!):
Look at you! I like the music playing.. I love your thankful list. But, I think I'm the one always whining and venting! Your so great! Love ya..
PS: Where is Lisa's blog?? I thought she'd have one by now! :)
Post a Comment