Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Things I am Thankfull For Today!

I've been thinking today about things I am thankful for, and I thought I'd share a few with you. I know some of them are silly, and I could list many, many more than this, but here goes!

BUNKO~ Every mom deserves a night out with the girls and this week I get 2....yea! A SUPPORTIVE HUBBY~ I've had a lot come up this week and Derrick has been so good to step-up, help-out and listen to me whine and stress! COKE/DIET COKE~ That sugar, and caffeine, and carbonation just makes my day better, even though it's not so good for me. MY SISTER~ She's not only my best friend and best babysitter, but a good listener and, oh yea, she's taking me to Bermuda with her! I'm just lucky to have her (even if she didn't take me on a trip)! A GOOD HAIRCUT~ Don't you just feel better when you've just had your haircut? Thanks Katy! PRAYER~ It's nice to know you always have someone to talk to that will listen no matter what. MY HOME~ I love it here and most days am content to just be home. AMERICAN IDOL~ I admit it, I'm an American idol junkie. REALLY CUTE KIDS~ I think my kids are super cute, and I am especially thankful for them at night when they are asleep and it is finally quiet. A NICE HOT BUBBLE BATH~ I love to take a bath and read in the tub at night. TO LIVE IN A FREE COUNTRY~ I think I've always been patriotic, but I've seen a more personal side of it all, since my brother-in-law has been in Iraq these past 7 months. We are truly blessed!

Like I said this list could be much, much longer. Maybe I'll try to make this a weekly thing on my blog? It seems like if I concentrate on all the many blessings that I have, I don't have time to think of all the things I wish I had and those things don't seem as important, to me.

1 nice, polite comments! (otherwise, don't bother!):

Ann Marie said...

Amen to all that you said. (Except for the Coke thing, and bunko ( never played it ).. And I am soo glad you and your sister are BFF's.

I hope you do this once a week... It's always good to say what your thankful for!
Love you!