Friday, January 18, 2008

I finally did it!

Ok, so....after many "hints" from my BFF, Ann, that she really wanted to me to set up a blog, I finally did it! I'm hoping this will be a good place for all our family and friends to come and check in on us and also help me keep in touch with everyone, since I don't always do so well at that! I'm also thinking it can be a record of some of the things that we do as a family, since I am also a horrible journal keeper (I think my last entry was from, um, 2003?). I don't know how this will all work out, since my computer skills aren't all that up to date. I guess all I can do is try, right?

2 nice, polite comments! (otherwise, don't bother!):

Ann Marie said...

Welcome to the blog world my friend! It's really cute!!
I'm so glad you did it!

So, your tagged! 6 things that most people woudn't know about you!

Now you have to get Lisa on the blog bandwagon too! Love ya! Ann

Me said...

I guess that I am blog stalking you now. The last time that I wrote in my journal, I was in Jr. High, so you beat me on that. Me and you will have to drag Ann to the movie when it comes out so we can do a girls night. Congrats on the blog!