I've been tagged by Ann! I guess I get to tell you 6 things that you probably don't know about me! It was harder to think of 6 secrets about me than I thought it would be? I guess I don't keep secrets very well (my own, I mean, if you tell me a secret, I can keep it).
1~ I HATE water on my face! I won't put my face into the shower, and I really don't like to go under the water at the pool, or the lake. The crazy thing is I LIKE the water, I love to be at the lake, by the lake, on the lake (in the boat), but IN the lake, not so much! When we went to Hawaii, I sat on the beach while everyone else went snorkeling. I really, really wanted to go, but as soon as my nose touched the water, no way! I'm trying to get over it, and really hope I can before Lisa and I head to Bermuda in March, but I'm not counting on it.
2~ I had a pet tarantula when I was about 10, that lived in an ice cream bucket in my room!?!?! WHAT on earth was I thinking, and what was my mom thinking? I'm not terrified of spiders, but I definitely don't like them. Oh, and just because I had one, doesn't mean my kids can too!
3~ I'm a truck girl, don't get me wrong I like cars, but give me a truck, SUV, or Jeep any day. I didn't grow up liking cars and trucks, I guess my husband must have taught me that. Every year we go to the Auto Expo, I usually complain about going, but I really do like it! My Hubby loves the Corvettes and this year the new Camaro, and they were beautiful. But, I was loving the four-door jeep and the H2, and the Cadillac Escalade.....Oh yea, I'm a truck girl!
4~ I won't eat avocados. Food should just not be that awful color of green and slimy! My husband says that in my world food doesn't taste, it is only about the texture! He's right, not that food doesn't taste, but I am really funny about texture. Even if it tastes good, I just can't get past some textures? I don't eat plain white bread because it's squishy and avocados because they are slimy!
5~ When I was 2 or so, I got an orange crayon stuck up my nose! I know every kids sticks something up his or her nose at sometime, but most don't have to have surgery to get it out! My mom took me to the Dr. and he said not to worry, it would melt. What? Well, it did partially (orange boogers were proof of that). But a month or so later, it was still there and they finally had to do surgery to get it out!
6~ I've never watched the original Star Wars movies. My boys love them and watch them, oh, probably once a week! But, for some reason, I've never seen them? I have seen the newest 3, mostly because my husband really wanted me to go with him, so I did. Maybe someday the boys will talk me into it, but for now I'm happily oblivious to the completion of the Star Wars saga!
So, there you have it, now you know more than you probably ever really wanted to know about me!
Saturday, January 19, 2008
I've been tagged by Ann!
Posted by {Mo} at 9:22 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 nice, polite comments! (otherwise, don't bother!):
Hey Friend-
I'm glad you posted it! See, I thought I knew everything about you, and I didn't know about the spider ( which I'm just glad it wasn't a snake :) and I didn't know about the crayon- funny! ~ Or about the Starwars films. We are ALOT alike, but the food thing, your right... we are opposite! I'm surprised we can go to the same restaurants all of the time.
I'm totally with you with the water thing.. I can be nervous about it too. And, yes... I'm a truck and SUV girl too.. I MISS your jeep!! ~~~ AAAHHH the good old days.......
Monica-
I am glad you got a blog going! I cannot believe you had a triantila (sorry for the spelling). I could NEVER have one, I do not like spiders... And avacados yummy your missing out. Cute picture of the family. I forward you blog to Stephanie and My Mom; I told Stephanie she better jump on the band wagon, I cannot wait to read more:)
Post a Comment