Thursday, February 21, 2008

Today I'm Thankfull For..........

I was really going to try and do this every week, but well, I just havn't seemed to keep up with it. Anyway, this week today I'm thankfull for......

  • My kids~ I don't think I remember to be gratefull for them as much as I should. I focus too much on the things I would rather they not do, and forget that they are just kids, and with kids comes, chaos, messes and fights. But, also you get hugs, sweet notes, sloppy kisses, lots of laughs (because sometimes all you can do is laugh, right?) and so many other really good things!
  • Clean Laundry~ I know, silly, and such a small thing, but after putting off folding for, seriously, 2 weeks and having to do it all on Monday for HOURS, I am greatfull for clean, folded clothes. I started this week on Tuesday and folded, hung up and put away as I went, so much better. I'm never letting it pile up again!
  • My Brothers~ They are such great guys and I feel lucky to have them! One of my brothers is going to baptize Brock and the other confirm him next week, he really looks up to them and loves them. Plus, from my brothers I got 2 pretty great sister-in-laws, who have become really good friends!
  • My Sunbeams~ So cute! What else can I say? I only have 4 this year and they are so fun and I learn form them every week. Last year I had 10, and though I was completely overwhelmed every week, I really do miss them! I just love Primary, I don't know what I'll do when I don't get to go anymore?
  • Girls Nights OUT!~ I know I just said how much I love my kids, but mom's need a break! I get 2 this week, movie night and Bunko tonight! Yea!
  • My Granparents~ I've been so blessed in the Grandparent catagory, only my Grandma and Grandpa Beckstrand and my Great-Grandma Neva are still alive. But I have been so lucky, I've known 10 of my grandparents and when Derrick and I got married I still had 7 living. I stopped in to visit my Beckstrand grandparents last night, they are just great people, as were all the others, i could learn a lot form them! I'm also greatfull for Derrick's grandparents, the ones I've known were/are special people and I feel lucky to count them as part of my family!

1 nice, polite comments! (otherwise, don't bother!):

Ann Marie said...

Yes... We do think alike. All the days that you call, and I'm like " I was going to call you .." It's grand we share thoughts alot too!!

I love your Thankful blog. I hope evryone does them. It just makes you feel good to read what others are thankful for.

Have fun at Bunko tonight!!
Love ya friend, Ann