I can't think of many things I like more than girls night out, and I don't feel like they happen as often as they should (Derrick may dis-agree with that?). Granted, I do have Bunko once a month....but a girls night out to a chick flick is the best! Tonight I went with my sis and our friend Leighann to "P.S. I Love You". I LOVED it, totally a great girls night out movie. I wouldn't recommend this as a good date movie and I'm not sure I'd want to go with my parents, but girl friends...for sure! I laughed and cried and then cried and laughed at the same time even. Ok, lots of you have probably already seen it, as we are a bit slow getting movies here. We have one theater, with one movie to choose from. The movie only plays on Friday, Saturday and Mondays, and the seats are, well probably original to the buiding! Anyway it was so nice to get out and laugh with the girls. What a great hubby I have to watch the kids (they built with Legos the entire time I was gone) and he gets to do it all over again on Thursday, cuz it's Bunko night! YIPPIE!
Monday, February 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 nice, polite comments! (otherwise, don't bother!):
Yeah for you!! I want another movie night! I wanted to see that movie, so I'm glad you liked it.
Glad to see a new post from you! I started wondering if all was OK. I'll probably call ya today or tommorow. Love ya, Ann
Post a Comment