As most of you know, I'm off to Bermuda in 5 weeks from today, and I 'm excited about everything except the swimsuit part of it. Granted, I do look better now than I previously have looked, but I'm still not completely happy with myself (I know, no one ever really is). But, I was forced into trying on this darling MODBE suit a week or so ago and loved it! It made me look good in all the right places, you girls know what I mean, and I felt pretty good in it. I had decided I was for sure going to get it before I went. When I got home from Bunko last night it, the swim skirt and the "magic jeans" I wanted were sitting on my counter! Sheri, one of my mother-in-laws had bought them for me. I watch her daughter a few days a week and she said it was payment for that. I can't even tell you how excited I am!
Ok, so the story behind the "magic jeans". I went to a MODBE party awhile back and got forced, nicely I have to admit, but forced none the less, into trying on their jeans. I took the size I have been wearing and the size smaller that sometimes, if I'm lucky, fits....both too BIG??? Really, wow, great! So, I get the next size down and they fit cute, but the sales lady tells me to try on the next size down???? What? Are you kidding? She said they stretch a bit as you wear them, and I'd want a size smaller. Well, lo and behold they fit. So, I figure if I can go down 3-4 sizes, they MUST be magic. And now I have a pair....So cute! Lucky me!


6 nice, polite comments! (otherwise, don't bother!):
Monica,
Is that the swimsuit you bought? It is darling, where did you get it at what place? I have never heard of the jeans or the swimsuit names you had mentioned; I am jelous it looks so cute. I hope you have a blast on your cruise!
Why Have I never heard of one of these parties?? My friend Misty just went to a shoe party and got the cutest pair for $20.00. All shoes were $20.00 or under.
I have heard with Jeans and Bras, we never buy the right kind. I really need to go to a professional and get measured.
I really want to see the cute jeans! Yeah, Sheri for surprising you!! And the swimming suit, DARLING!! I totally want one like that!! Too Cute!!
I'm glad you got a little spolied! You deserve it for all of the people your always helping!!
Shalise, you com look at the stuff at www.modbeclothing.com. It is kind of a new company and they do home parties, but you can order off the website! I'm excited for the cruise, it will be nice to get away and have a break!
Ann, I haven't been to a shoe party, I would LOVE that,a dn I'd be in big trouble! I was super surprised. And, I don't help others as much as they help me.
That is the cutest swim suit!!! You will look great in it! I couldn't believe at the Christmas party how good you looked!!! Really I am serious. I totaly love the hair too. Your family is so cute. I love you guys!
Monica-
Hey didn't Aunt Jeanie (your Mother in Law).... Make you those tick tock clocks for your kids? I think they are darling on the website! Would you mind taking pictures of your kids and e-mailing them to me. I am thinking of a party (doing one that is). I have never seen the kids one done actual (except from onine). I love my big clock, they are such fun things to make! Anyways, I saw them in your home pictures and then put two and two together and realized that Derrick's Mom (Aunt Jeanie) I thought made your's. Anywhoo!! Let me know. Thanks!!
Post a Comment