Thursday, February 7, 2008

Home Tour for Ann!










Ok, I normally wouldn't just post pictures of my house on my blog but my BFF, Ann, hasn't had a chance to get down here since we built and is always telling me she wants to see the house. This isn't everything, but a start. One of my favorite rooms in my house, is one of my laundry rooms! Derrick laughed when I started to decorate, but I really hoped that if it were cute, I would be more motivated to get my wash done...not so much! I stamped flowers on the wall and I really like how it turned out, I guess you can't see it in the picture all that well? As I was putting the pictures on my computer, I realized that I really like my home. I also noticed just how many of my decorations were gifts and have good memories associated with them. So, thanks to all of you that have helped me decorate over the years! Anyway, enjoy the home tour! I'm sure you can figure out what's what, right? Well, here is the order, just in case.... Miss Carlie's room, the boys bathroom, Brock & Kaleb's room (I make them share, so they can have a toy room, or a junk room, depending on the day), my kitchen, the family and dining room, the living room, my upstairs laundry, and the master bedroom.

3 nice, polite comments! (otherwise, don't bother!):

Me said...

way cute house. I want to stamp flowers on Elie's walls, but don't dare too. We are just repainting our house (because of the artist). I can't believe you have 2 laundry rooms. I have enough trouble keeping my 1 clean. We do have 2 dishwashers though.

Ann Marie said...

Friend-
AAAWWW!! Just for me! I am soo flattered!
~ And so exited to take a peak into your home. I can't wait to see it in person, as I know it will be even more adorable. We are so much alike in decorating.

We blew up each picture to look close at everything, and loved seeing you in the bathrooom mirror!
Good think you were dressed! J/K

All of the rooms are cute. It does look ALOT like your other house, with just a few changes. Was this just the upstairs??

I'm glad you LOVE your house! A lady in my ward once told me that she was " in love with her house. " It was her castle. ~ And everyone should feel that way. It's usually when clutter takes over, that people don't want to be there...

Thanks for taking the special time just for me!!! Love ya, Ann

{Mo} said...

Katie, it wasn't hard to stamp the flowers, it took me an hour to do the entire room. Even using 6 colors and 7 stamps! Go for it~ it was fun!

Ann, I can't belive you blew up the pictures, silly girl. The boys room and bathroom are downstairs. My house is cluttery, but I'm just not motivated to do anything about it. It is like our Mona house, but I like this one better! I can't wait for you to come down, not just to see the house, but to hang out and do some fun things! Monica