Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens
Bright copper kettles and warm woolen mittens
Brown paper packages tied up with strings
These are a few of my favorite things!
**My Favorite Things**
Oscar Hammerstein II and Richard Rodgers
Brown paper packages tied up with strings
These are a few of my favorite things!
**My Favorite Things**
Oscar Hammerstein II and Richard Rodgers
Isn't it great? It looks pretty great in my hair for church, if I do say so myself. What a talented sissy I have, and so nice of her to make it for me!!
MMMM, buttery cookie yummieness. I can't get enough of these lately? This is my second bag in the last week and look how I tore into it!
Sun=Sunburns and pain for me, so when you are super fair skinned like me, it's a must have. I know it's for kiddos, but it smells yummy, is SPF 50, rubs in smooth and doesn't feel greasy, so I'm using it and loving it!
It's my fave, mmmm yummy! Look- it's almost gone, that's how much I like it.
I love this lipstain, it's a great cinnamony color. I put a little on for a hint of color, or layer more for a darker shade. Add a little of this yummy strawberry silky smooth gloss for shine and I'm good to go!
I found these cute towels a few weeks ago that match my kitchen great. The dilemma, I love my towels that are crocheted at the top so I can hook them to my stove handle and I don't really excel at crocheting. Solution.....beg Grandma to do it for me. When I first asked she said she'd teach me, but I (in a whiny voice) reminded her that I really don't crochet all that well, and she gave in and did it for me. The only payment she asked, a hug! What a sweet, and talented Grandma I have!
These are must haves! Manipulator (or Blue Goo, to us)...a funky gunk that ROCKS! and Rock it does, I can NOT do my hair without this stuff. I use just the manipulator on the back of my hair and on my spikeys. I mix the Textureshine and Blue Goo to use on the front of my hair for a sleaker look. I also use a tiny bit of Textureshine on Carlie's hair to keep the fly aways down, she calls it pretty stuff.
Nothing says SPRING to me more than pretty tulips, and I love spring!


6 nice, polite comments! (otherwise, don't bother!):
Hey... I think all YOUR favorite things may just also be MY favorite things! Imagine that :) And that flower DOES look super cute in your hair! Oh, and you need to take pics of my flower boards tomorrow since Ann is waiting on you ;)
Ummmm, Lis.... I don't think it's been ME Ann is waiting on!!! Nice try though ;) You do know, we are adults now and you can't blame everything on me anymore, you need to learn to be responsible!
Fun post!
I will have to try the sunscreen. Cute towel and I love the flowers.
I want to try the sunscreen also!
I should buy the bed head just for the girls fly-aways.. I need to remember that!
I love your favorite list!! The strawberry milkshake oreos are back, and they are my choice of cookie! YUM!
You and Lisa make me laugh. I feel bad that it has been a burden to you both! ha-ha
Thanks for calling me and letting me talk and whine and talk and whine...
Sweet!! I love to hear the stuff other people can't live withouot~it makes me wonder how the heck I am surviving without ALL the GOODS!!!
okis dokie..does you sister have a flower business thingy because I have been lookin all ove for cute flower hairclips!
I love anything vanilla scent! And looking at those cookies...MmmMMMmmm!
Fun post! I just might have to do this one!
Post a Comment