Our SUPER weekend, started at Kaleb's first tumbling competition. He was the only boy his age that was able to compete at the level he did. I could tell he was nervous standing in line waiting his turn, but he did so good. His first pass was round-off, back handspring, and his second was round-off, back handspring, back handspring. He ended up taking first place for his age group, not hard when you are the only one, but he did great and I was proud of him!
What a SUPER cute boy who is a a SUPER good little tumbler!
From there we headed to the SUPERcross races, to meet James, Kami and their family. The parking was horrid and we spent lots of time looking for a space, we finally just gave up and drove down and parked and rode Trax back up to the stadium, which was a first for all of us. The ride up was great, but after it was SUPER packed, and pretty miserable. We weren't sure if we would end up going because of the weather, but the rain stopped and it cleared up. It was still cold and the track was muddy, but that made it more exciting!
What SUPER adorable kiddos, who managed to have fun even in the cold!
The main event race was SUPER close between Chad Reid and James "Bubba" Stewart, which made it all the more exciting!
That picture is not of the main event race, and not of either of the above mentioned races.
Brock wanted Chad Reid to win and was SUPER bummed when he didn't....but it wasn't for lack of cheering from our little man!
We spent the night at Grandma Jeannie's and had plans to meet James and Kami at the zoo. By the time we got there it was raining/snowing and it just didn't sound fun. We (James and Kami had already gone into the zoo) decided to head to the Living Planet Aquarium. The kids love it there and it was out of the weather, which sold me!
The boys love the touch pool, and both ended up with SUPER soaked shirts. Miss Carlie like to look in the pool at the stingrays and fish, but drew the line at actually sticking her hands in.
She did, however, love the little play area and had a ball playing peek-a-boo at us through the cracks. After we had lunch with Grandma Jeannie and Grandpa Mike we took off for the SUPER long drive home, at least the kids thought it was SUPER long!
Yep, we really had a SUPER weekend!


5 nice, polite comments! (otherwise, don't bother!):
Super Duper!!
You did have a SUPER weekend!
The only thing that would have even made it more SUPER and HAPPY is if we could have seen each other! I'm glad you all had fun!
Love ya, Ann
Okay...first: SO GLAD that you had a great weekend!! Looks like a ton of fun and Kaleb looks so handsome with that ribbon around his neck, but too grown up! You SHOULD be proud~~
Second: TOTALLY offended that you come ALL the way up here and DON't CALL us!!!!!!! You BIG goon~~~~
Miss you guys!!
Seriously, glad you had a fun, safe, exciting weekend!!!
So did you get SUPER sick like James and Kami?
Yah, with all that "nice" weather I would've picked the aquarium too!
Isn't Trax wonderful? I love to take it and not worry about parking and fighting traffic. I learned the hard way when I left an hour early for the Relief Society Conference and I couldn't even get downtown. I parked at Trax and was late.
I have been to that aquarium once. It was pretty cool.
Post a Comment