Lisa & Monica ~ 1978 This is one of my favorite pictures of Lis & I. Weren't we ADORABLE in our beautiful crocheted dresses made by Grandma Ainge? My Grandma made the most beautiful dresses for all the granddaughters and great granddaughters. I was so excited when we found out Carlie was a girl, because that meant she got a dress. What an amazing and talented woman my sweet Grandma was!
Derrick & Nick ~ March 17, 1979 I thought I'd add a flashback of Derrick today too. This picture was taken when Derrick was 3 1/2 and Nicholas was 3 days old. We don't really have all that many pictures of Derrick when he was a kid, but I thought this was a cute one!
Who do you think our kids look more like?


9 nice, polite comments! (otherwise, don't bother!):
K, so again the first to comment. Can you say stalker!!! Lol. Cute pics. I've always thought that Kaleb looks more like you and that picture just proves it.
I love Flashback Fridays!
too cute!
Adorable. I love the dresses. What a sweet memory you have of them.
I think Brock looks so much like you through the eyes when you were little, and Carlie deffinately you!! Now I'd have to say Caleb is Derrick's. So fun to see those!!
Oh how cute we were :)
I think that they definitely look more like you. :) So cute.
It's funny how everyone sees different.. I completely see Brock and Carlie in you-- with that picture. It's really cute of you both.. I love the dresses.
Do you still have them I hope?
Derrick and Nick look way cute also! ~ And the picture was taken on my birthday.. Woot!
This is such a cute post.. look how cute everyone is! Love it. Love the clothes you and your sister had on!!
Cute! I love flashback Friday pictures. I am amazed at those dresses - seriously some people are so talented. Fun, fun, fun!
Post a Comment