I just love my Grandparents, they are such great people. Grandpa turned 83 last week and I still see him drive past my house every morning and evening to go feed the cows. They grow the most beautiful garden, and then bottle or dry almost everything from it. Grandma and Grandpa have both slowed down a bit over the last few years, but I think they could still run circles around me. I've learned so much from them over the years and I'm glad my kids can grow up right up the street from them!
I can't believe how little the boys are in this picture. How does time go so fast?




7 nice, polite comments! (otherwise, don't bother!):
That's such a sweet picture! I love your Grandparents. They have always been so sweet to me. I miss living in Meadow watching your Grandpa drive by everyday and waving :( I would go on walks out to the stop sign sometimes and if your Grandpa was out feeding or something your Grandma was just sitting in the truck reading and waiting for him. So cute! You are very lucky to live just up the street from them. My boys don't have any pictures with either of my Grandparents and that makes me a little sad. Good think Terrill and Iris stop in to see them!
Oh yeah & I am loving your new fifth wheel! So jealous. It's just tents for us! Lol. I always say no food in the tent! (I'm afraid a bear might attack us) Anyway, enjoy it!
What sweet pictures!
Now I know what your Dad will look like when he's 83! Holy smokes he looks like your Dad.. Or I guess your Dad looks like him!
I love that they live so simple.
Your Grandma riding with him to feed, and bottling everything they grow.. I just love it!
The boys are so adorable.. Makes me baby hungry.. :)
You're so lucky to have Grandparents alive still! What a blessing!
Monica Monica MONICA!!! I just love you! I went to my mailbox and saw this sweet pretty little card and my heart leaped!
When I saw it was from you, I was so touched that you thought to think of me! Your card-mail rocks!!!
Thank You so much! I srsly. need to chat with you!
BTW--sweet post!!! Your boys were so small!!
We love Flashback Friday! You are right, we do have wonderful Grandparents. We don't see them enough, so give them a little extra love from us.
Chris, Becky, and Brynn
What a sweet post.
I love them too..
Post a Comment