I just had to share some of our funny pictures from the last few weeks. My kids sure keep me laughing!

Last week it was crazy hair day at school. I'm not all that creative when it comes to boy hair, but I don't think I did all that bad! We came up with four stripes for Brock, every other one was painted black too. Kaleb got 9 spiky ponytails all over his head. What handsome little punks I have!

The boys came running in last Friday and said Carlie had fallen off the trampoline...yup, right on her head! That's the first time I'd ever seen grass stained HAIR! Try explaining that one to the neighbors, oh wait, Lisa had to! Hehe

I guess the bath toy bag is the hottest new hair accessory! Maybe I need to get me one of those. What a silly girl!

For the most part, my Dad is a pretty well dressed and I'd have to say handsome guy. I guess the fashion sense all went out the window right in time for the family Easter egg hunt....Yep, cowboy boots and slicker pants, a winning combination, if I do say so myself!
**I do have to add in my dads defense, he would NEVER leave the house like that (ok, the yard), the boots were just the closest shoes he grabbed to go out and watch the kids!**

Kaleb has always been my best sleeper. When he's tired he either goes into bed or just lays down where he is and goes to sleep. Yes, his head is hanging off the side of the couch almost to the floor......and he slept like that for over an hour! I sure wish I slept that good!

Ok, this one may not be quite as "funny", but it's crazy all the same. My mom called me yesterday afternoon, and said in a very panicky voice "Mo, send Derrick fast!" Yea, instead of being the good daughter and just sending him and then asking questions, I immediately said "Why? What's wrong?" "There's a snake in my living room!!!" Yea, I sent him quick! My poor mom is terrified of snakes, and to have one in her living room, not good. Derrick saved the day, and then promptly BROUGHT IT HOME TO MY HOUSE! My kids loved it, especially Kaleb who thought it would make a spectacular pet.....ummm, nope, not in my house!

10 nice, polite comments! (otherwise, don't bother!):
I think that Kaleb may be taking after his uncle Kyle with the snake thing! Lol. I would have freaked if that were in my living room.
Your dad is a handsome guy. Loving the outfit!
And might I add that you did great on the crazy hair!
See you tonight!!!
Your reaction to the snake should have been your reaction to your dad's ensemble!! Ha ha! Just kidding, but that is a keeper photo!! LOL! Poor Carlie, I hope she is ok from the bonk! Great job with the hair by the way! -Suzanne
Too fun! I loved all the pics! The snake creeps me out...but boys will be boys huh? I wonder why they never really get scared of stuff like that?
You know dad is gonna kill you now don't you? (or maybe mom cause she's gonna be embarrased). I still se the pic of the grass stained head and just bust up laughin. And I may not be going up to mom and dad's house for a while to make sure there isn't a whole fam damily of little snakies evily slithering around her house :)
Ok.. Even though we talked about this on the phone.. I am beyond sicked out. I thought snakes would be far away until Junee or so.. and now that I know they are lurking about.. I feel sick.
Kaleb holding that sick-nasty snake makes me want to lose my breakfast..
I love all of the pictures. I have never seen a grass stain on a head before.. ha-ha.. Their is a first for everything!!
You did well for crazy hair day..
The kids are so cute!!
PS: Love your Dad's boots... :)
Love the crazy boy hair! I've never seen grass stained hair...I'm glad she was okay after falling!
Snakes are cool...but not as pets! :0
At least he didn't skin the snake, and then glue it to a bow he was building like Richard did....ugh, boys.
You guys just have all sorts of fun over there!!
I didn't know you could grass stain hair either. She just wanted to fit in with crazy hair day!!
I can't believe the grass stain in Carlie's hair. Poor girl falling off the trampoline.
What a fun week though. Those are cute moments you had this week.
I happen to like Robert's outfit. I can just imagine him laying on his tummy slamming pogs with his boots and sweat pants.
-Chris
Monica,
I enjoyed so many things about the pictures you just posted. It was like I went back in time for a few minutes. It's rare to find me laughing out loud, but you had so much good material here. Thanks, tell the family hello.
-Chris
Post a Comment