Sunday, February 1, 2009

{Happiness is......}

Happiness is...........

  • Sitting in Church with my Hubby and kids.
  • Listening to Miss Carlie and her growing vocabulary. So Cute!
  • The warm sun as we enjoy a Sunday family drive.
  • Finally having an idea for my upcoming Primary sharing time.
  • Yummy food and great company, completed by chaos... compliments of eight crazy kids.
  • Watching K read his animal books and absorb crazy facts.
  • Comfy jammies and a fluffy pillow.
  • Seeing Brock's excitement with the outcome of the Super Bowl tonight.
  • Reconnecting with old friends, while making cards! (That's a 2 in 1)
  • Exactly four weeks till a much needed vacation with Derrick.
  • Dove Chocolate with Almonds.
  • 3 darling SLEEPING children.
  • Knowing tomorrow is a new day, and hoping I can do just a little bit better.

11 nice, polite comments! (otherwise, don't bother!):

Suzanne said...

Good for you! It is the simple things in life that should bring us great joy and happiness! Wonderful perspective! -Suzanne

The Wonderful World of Wampler said...

Happiness is = Monica and her great blog. I loved your post today. Made me feel warm and fuzzy inside. =) I love the very last one. "knowing tomorrow is a new day, and hoping I can do just a little bit better" I tell myself this every sunday after Primary. Not sure if it is really working. =) Those darn kids!

The Wonderful World of Wampler said...

HOLY SMOKES....I commented before ANN! woohoo. Yeppiee

Happiness is = beating Ann at a comment. J/K

Ann Marie said...

Leah.. You suck! Ha-Ha!
Like everyone else.. I loved this warm-fuzzy post. Why are our kids so darling once they are asleep?

Call me today! Would ya? Love ya..

Miss Megan said...

The whole fam-damily at church, that is awesome! :) I love gratitude lists. P.S. Where are you going on vacation? I need details so I can live vicariously through you! Ha ha. :)

Me said...

Great post. I like the simple things too. And it doesn't matter how mad you are at your kids, they are perfect when they are sleeping. You really don't want to disturb them either.

Marilee said...

That's a good post--thanks!

TLC said...

Moments of Happiness are moments embraced so strongly and i'm so glad that you do & post about it.

It's wonderful to here about and to see that even though this world has its faults and flaws,
We still have good all around us to live and learn and watch from.

Thanks for sharing. ~Luvs~

Heather said...

What a sweet post. I loved it. I love the last part that tomorrow is a new day and that I can do better. That is my motto.

I could die happy in Forks... said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
I could die happy in Forks... said...

Monica, I can't believe how big your kids are! They are so cute! Time flies like crazy! I would love to see a catalog! I haven't seen one forever! I am glad things are going great for your family! ;0)
Brenda Shupe