I feel bad.... I know I'm going to make some of you really jealous when I tell you about my Valentines day date, but, well I'll just apologize in advance. Are you ready to hear about this most fantastic date? Derrick, the romantic sweetheart that he is, took me (oh, yea and our boys) to Monster Jam for valentines day. I mean seriously girls, what could be better than great big huge noisy trucks and lots of rednecks all packed into a stadium? Just add in a little bit of motor cross and it's a pretty great date, right? We really didn't plan this as a valentines day date. The boys both have birthdays coming up and we took them for their birthdays, it just happened that it was valentines day also. The roads were horrible and it was a long tense drive, but the boys were so excited and I'm glad we got the chance to take them.
Saturday, February 14, 2009
{What a Great Date}
(he came up with the name Franken-Freak)
And another silly boy!
Well heck, if we're all pulling faces, top that!
Maximum Destruction
I think the freestyle motor cross riders were both Derrick and my favorite. It's amazing to me the way they can flip, and jump and the tricks they do. I think we may be in trouble though, now all Kaleb wants to do is learn tricks and he's sure he can do it, no problem! UMMM, mom thinks NOT!
Aren't they cuties?
Of course we had to spring for the souvenirs......how could we not, they were a bargain?
Spoiled Rotten Dang Cute Kids!
We had planned to go out to dinner, but spaced that it was not only Saturday night, but Valentines also and everything was super busy, so we settled for Fazolli's and the kids thought that was great. I have to shout out a big thanks to Sheri for keeping Carlie. I knew there was no way she would sit through the show not to mention 5 hours of driving is too much for a little girl, so I was super happy when Sheri offered to keep her. Even after being there all day, she cried when we got there to pick her up, she just wanted to stay with "my Siney" (Sydney). In Derrick's defense, we did go out last weekend for a great dinner. We went to Monroe to Sagebrush Grill for Ted's birthday. We'd heard rave reviews and I must say it was very good, so if you are ever in the area, try it, I think you'll be glad you did!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

11 nice, polite comments! (otherwise, don't bother!):
How fun, I just wish that we would've been able to go. I am glad that you guys had so much fun!
Looks like everything turned out great! I'm glad you made it up OK..
Love the Handsome boy faces!
So cute!!
Your a good Mom and wife.. Fazoli's breadsticks are yummy!
Sorry we didn't get to see you this time.. But it's a good thing.. :) Next time!!
Hey, I didnt know you came to Tennessee???? J/K Haha! Rednecks on V-day..Yep you lucky gal LOL
I thought this was just darlin that you went with your handsome boys. I just love ya Mo! I told Ann, that even though I havent met or spoken with you, I feel right at home with you because, you have such a southern heart. Luvs. Tierra
Whoa!! That is, well lets just say, I am crazy jealous! I am so proud of you for spending time with the boys! And doing the boy things. I will say that you now deserve a Mommy weekend! Hope your drive was safe and worrisome free! Love ya! -Suzanne
Glad ya'll had a treat time!!
Hilarious! I actually think it sounds way fun! Going out to eat on Valentine's is a complete joke! I would have done the same thing!
SAAAWEEEEET! My sister Kelly would fit in great with your clan. Her and her husband LOVE to go to Monster Truck Rally's! They get a couple of beers and a couple of foam fingers and they are good to go! :) Looks like you guys had a lot of fun....WHOOOOO!
Fun! Guess what we did?.....Nothing! What cute boys you have. Where is YOUR funny face picture? Fun hater!!! ;)
I am SOOO jealous! ;)
I am so glad you had a great Valentines. Looks like your boys enjoyed it too.
I am with you about Kaleb wanting to do those tricks. As a mother that would put me in a panick. Let's hope he doesn't really mean it.
I am glad you had a safe trip.
I resized this picture and display Brock life size in my living room and bedroom. https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgUduyLpp9czHM4AVBU_EsNQBZ1b-ESVBleqztpoHw8cbDmvzLjei0d6UjGPH2YlMvzFSjvkh9suUx4tEUuZGqbI9i-IN9nBEEbE2_SXtlg2rm89rN4SblURCNOoYkLiQ4h-Q5DpQenR2sD/s1600-h/IMG_0423.JPG Everyone loves this shot! This is one where privately kissing him with the warm silky smooth monitor is an immense amount of pleasure and incredible fun. I also have this picture life size on my desk so when I prop up my foot and caress his tongue with my toes it looks like he is licking my toes, and when I spread my toes out over his nose it looks like he is licking my foot and smelling my toes, which always cracks me up! When I wake up in the middle of the night I like to lay the display in my bed and lay there with him looking at him, admiring him and kissing him to my hearts content.
Post a Comment