Do you ever feel like you have SO much to do, and not enough time to get it all done? That's me this week. We leave for our cruise on Saturday, so I should be excited right? Nope, not me, I'm wishing I could either slow down time, or even postpone our vacation for a week or two. Why is it that this particular week is so busy? It Brock's birthday Thursday, we are having cake and ice cream tomorrow, and I still need to make the cake, and of course he didn't pick something easy....he wants an Indiana Jones cake. I have two bulletin boards I need to get finished for Primary and the birthday cards for March. A friend asked me to help with a project for her Young Women's and I need a haircut terribly. Then there is Visiting Teaching, Bookmobile mom at the school, not to mention packing for not only me, but all three kids, (Derrick has to do his own, I'm not a nice wife) then getting the kids schedules figured out. And last, though I'm sure many more things will pop up, is getting the house cleaned. Is a vacation really worth all this trouble? Maybe I'll just go climb in bed and pull the covers over my head....that will make it all better, right? I'm sure by Sunday it will all seem worth it, but right now, AHHH!
Tuesday, February 24, 2009
{So Much to Do....}
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 nice, polite comments! (otherwise, don't bother!):
Your going on a cruise? I am so jelous.. where are you going? Where are the kids going? I hope you have a good time, I think this week has been busy as well.. I cannot believe it's only Tuesday..
Hey, how did you get your signature on here? I have been trying to figure out how to do that? Let me know.. Also, I heard Aunt Jeannie was sewing away down in Holden for your kids. Did she ever give you the pj's she made? You should blog them, i would love to see them on Carly and see if I need to hit her up to make some for Bryhn for her birthday on the 30th of March. Let me know!
Thanks and have fun..
Wow, you are busy. I am pretty busy this week too. Ayla's birthday is tomorrow but we are not celebrating it until Saturday. So I am trying to get that ready. Kurt's birthday is on Thursday. So I have a few cakes to make this week but after reading this post I don't feel too bad. Hang in there the cruise will be here before you know it and then you can relax.
I wanted to let you know I left a comment on your night out on Valentine's day post. I don't know how I missed that post. I am glad you had fun.
I am right there with ya except I am not getting a cruise at the end of my week. So I just have to say that I hate you! Just kidding! Don't worry, just take it one step at a time and all will work out. It will, I promise! -Suzanne
What a busy week you have planned. I hope you have a blast on your cruise. Take lots and lots of pictures for us =) I hope you get everything done.
ps. I didn't know you can make cakes. What a bunch of talented friends I have. =)
Shalise~ I'll email you with pictures and answers...K.
Heather~ WOW...how can Ayla be one already? Brock and Kurt share the same birthday, cool!
Suzanne~ I feel bad that you hate me :( (kidding)
Leah~ Don't be too impressed, I don't really do cakes, my sister does, but she's been sick and I don't want to bug her with it, so I'm going to make an effort! I can promise it won't be impressive!
I got even more tired after reading your list! LOL!
I am riding in the same boat as you are... Only like Suzanne said.. No cruise for me either..:(
I hope you get all that you need to done for the week.. I know the cake will be cute! Everything you do is..
Love the signature at the bottom.. So cute!
Stop worrying so much... everything is going to work out just fine! Half the week is over now, so half of your to do list is over too! And the cake turned out way cute, I feel bad that I couldn't help you, and you had my darling daughter too! Just think... next week you will be sunnin on the beach, and we will be stuck here in SNOW!!! So not fair :)
Hey Mo,
I would love to see your primary posters when you are done. I am in charge of that for our ward. Easton wants an Indiana Jones cake. But I have until June maybe he will change his mind:)
Breathe honey! Indiana Jones cake?! Good luck on that one. P.S. I am loving the little "Monica" signature at the end of your posts. How did you do that?
Post a Comment