Thursday, February 26, 2009

{9 Years with One Great Kid}

Happy Birthday Brock!
How can my little man be NINE years old already? Where has the time gone? I'm going to share 9 cute pictures and 9 facts about Brock.

**Brock is a very caring and loving boy and Great Grandma Beckstrand always says he gives the best hugs, and I agree!**

**Brock is a great big brother! (Kaleb came up with this one). He and Kaleb are buddies and he plays so cute with Carlie.**
**Brock loves to explore and is always up for something fun!**
**Brock is kind to everyone.**
**Brock enjoys building, and he and Kaleb spend hours building with Legos.**
**Brock is helpful.**
**Brock likes to play sports, in fact, his favorite part of school is football at recess.**
**Brock has a great memory and often reminds us of things that have happened that we've forgotten.**
** Brock has the cutest grin.**

Brock is just an all around great kid, and I'm proud to be his mom! Happy Birthday Buddy!


6 nice, polite comments! (otherwise, don't bother!):

Miss Megan said...

Awww! Happy birthday Brock!

*Monica he looks like such a good kid! Very helpful and sweet. Congratulations on raising such a cutie pie!

Suzanne said...

He is soooo darling! What a wonderful kid! You are one lucky mother! -Suzanne

Mel said...

What a cutie!!

Have so much fun on your cruise and don't stress! Enjoy everyday because then you will get home and wish you enjoyed it more!

Heather said...

Happy birthday Brock. What a sweet post. He does have a cute smile. What a cutie.

Ann Marie said...

Happy-Happy Birthday Brock!
He really is a great kid. Man.. I can't believe it has been 9 years since I saw that cute little guy as a baby...
We are getting old friend.

You need to blog about what he asked for -for his birthday.. It shows how good-hearted he really is.
I do hope that you are not stressing about all that needs to be done before you go.. It will be here when you get back.. Have the best time with Derrick and Co. and I want to hear all of the juicy details when you get back!
I love you...
Btw: That was a good job giving birth to Brock 9 years ago.. Ha-ha!

Marilee said...

What a great kid!! Happy Birhtday, Brock!