A Fantastic Deal?
Not I! And who can resist sharing when they find a fantastic deal? Not I! I have to give credit for finding this deal to my spectacular sis, who was kind enough to share. I've decided I want to be more organized, thanks to my BFF, Ann for inspiring me with her organization posts, check them out, she has some great ideas. Anyhow, I told Derrick just Saturday that I need, yes, need a label maker so I can organize..... so here is the spanking good deal!
Pretty cool right, well wait till you hear how much it was......drum roll please ~ $9.99 and that's shipped! Ok, maybe I don't know what the average label maker costs, but I thought that was a pretty sweet deal, am I wrong? And of course when someone is nice enough to share a deal with you, you must pay it forward so here it is, hopefully there are still some left. As soon as I get it, I'm for sure going to get organized, I swear, no more excuses!
Pretty cool right, well wait till you hear how much it was......drum roll please ~ $9.99 and that's shipped! Ok, maybe I don't know what the average label maker costs, but I thought that was a pretty sweet deal, am I wrong? And of course when someone is nice enough to share a deal with you, you must pay it forward so here it is, hopefully there are still some left. As soon as I get it, I'm for sure going to get organized, I swear, no more excuses!

14 nice, polite comments! (otherwise, don't bother!):
How exciting! I need one of those. I am glad you got such a great deal. I might have to think about that one.
Also how exciting that you are going to be organizing. Me too, I plan to organize my storage at my parent's and then my linen closet.
Oh my Monica...This is a moment for sure! Give me just a sec, to pause myself...
{Pausing in Proudness}
Okay, I think i contain myself.
I'm soOo happy you bought a label maker!!! I just LOVE mine and We're very proud of you. And yes, that was a great deal! I remember mine was about $20 bucks or not including tax. Way to go!
I love my label maker! It's amazing at how many places you can use it! I got mine for 25 dollars at Costco so 9.99 seems like a killer deal! Great job! Except it's already to late for me!
Welcome to the Label Maker Club!! I know you will put it to good use. Small warning! Try not to label EVERYTHING where your children have labels on their foreheads. TRUST me! It will cross your mind and you will think of me! -Suzanne
Whoo-hoo!!!
Make sure you can buy the extra refills if needed...
Great deal! Mine was a gift.. But I know it was from Costco.. so it must be the same as Mels..
Of course you can link.. :)
I am going to link to the yummy soup! The whole fam-damily loved it! It's a keeper!!
Check out my blog. I gave you an award.
So....where do I get one? I have homemade labels on things. I guess it's time to upgrade :)
It sounds like you did indeed get a good deal! I love my label maker, and am lucky enough to have a Dad who believes in practical gifts enough to buy it for me. Cheers to organizing!
Aren't you so glad that someone loves you enough to pass on the good deal to you??? Yes, that would be me :) I can't wait to get mine!
Hey, I think you guys need to pass along the web site for your glasses where they were cute and cheap, mostly cuz I lost the paper I wrote it down on. :) And one to pass along for cute and cheap boots (and other things) www.cutesygirl.com
Thanks to Ann, we all are going to have better organized homes =) Way to go Monica. Can I ask, where are you going to use it first??? Oh...so many places, and so much to do. =)
Thats what I paid for mine at costco. They are always on sale for cheap at amazon and buy.com. I love both those sites. I'm glad you found one and that you are so excited for it. Happy labeling!
And yes, Ann does have great organizing post!
That is so cool AND cheap! YES! :)
I am warning you....once you start you can't stand your own writing anymore so you label! That is a sweet deal and you will love it!
Post a Comment