Sunday, February 8, 2009

{Lady, What's in the BAG?}

Let's be honest, I'm not really a girly girl. I try, but I don't really secede. But one thing I do love is purses. I have an entire tote in my closet full of them (yes, I really do need to clean it out and, gasp, get rid of some). You can learn a lot about a person from just a little peek into their bag. You know you want to right, snoop, that is. Well, here's your chance. I was tagged by my bloggy friend Tierra to take a look in the bag, so here goes.....

*I L.O.V.E. my red purse! I won it at Bunko and was one happy girlie that night!

*My wallet, nothing spectacular. I'm thinking I need to be on the lookout for a new one, but I love how everything fits and has a spot in this one.*My favorite hand lotion, Moisture Therapy from Avon, it's super thick and rich. *A red change purse (that money seems to disappear out of lately, kids??). *Assorted pens, but only pens that I deem "good", I'm kinda picky. *Glasses cleaning cloth. *Mail & house key, on my cute ring with my kiddos on it.

*An airhead (or as Carlie say a taffytaffy), there were two...wonder which kid's been sneaking?*Gum, you gotta have fresh breath. *A Cinderella polly pocket, in case I, ok, Carlie gets bored.

*My lipstick (or lips, in Carlie speak) pouch and all it's contents.

*Random stuff; blotter papers (that I forget to use), drugs (all legal, I swear) eye drops, for the contacts and Imodium (you never know).
*My old camera, you never know when the kiddos will do something cute. *The handy dandy cell phone.

*Random papers that came in the mail, a list for Primary and one of the notebooks I made for girls camp this year that is the perfectly purse sized and I must say cute.

There you have it, my purse. Believe me I have much unused space, which comes in handy.... I never need a bag at the store lately, hehe. Actually, it's a joke at the Chevron, but I swear only things I've paid for go in. Okay, it's your turn my friends, share so I can snoop, pretty please? P.S.~ Tierra, not one hand sanitizer, GASP!

12 nice, polite comments! (otherwise, don't bother!):

Heather said...

A glass cleaner cloth. That is a great idea.

I don't have a purse anymore. I just have a wallet and a diaper backpack. So I plan to do this one with the diaper backpack.

Suzanne said...

This is a brilliant idea!! I will have to do it next week! Your purse is large and yet you keep it pretty uncluttered. Congrats on that one!! Thanks for sharing! -Suzanne

Mel said...

First of all, Love Bunco! I love that red purse and we are pretty similar with what we have in our purses, except I have a car for Ryan in case of needing a distraction!

Ann Marie said...

I AM GOING TO GASP at the no hand sanitizer?? Seriously?? LOL!

I love the red purse.. Mine is red right now also..

We use some of the same lipsticks.. Woot! And I have a camera and cell in mine also..
Twinners!

Still freaked out about the zero sanitizer.. Seriously?? I'd better buy you some..:)

Love this tag.. I will get to it.. One day!

The Wonderful World of Wampler said...

You would die to know what all I carry around. It's pretty sad, and heavy! I still don't understand bunko...but I am glad you won your cute red purse. It's darling. It would match my new red shoes...so when you get a new one...send it my way. =)

Casowhat said...

That was funny, we carry a lot of the same stuff, the sad thing is I need a bigger purse to carry more??? Thanks, I needed an excuse to clean mine out, wish I was as organized as you!

Miss Megan said...

I LOVE the red purse! I am on the look-out for a bigger bag, and I need something with long handles. I have to say your purse is surprisingly clean compared to mine, but you have all the necessaries! Thanks for the peek.

Me said...

This is a great idea. It really is interesting to see what gets put in peoples purses.

And don't worry, I don't have hand sanitizer either. Honestly, I don't like that stuff.

I'll have to do this sometime soon.

Kristen said...

I love this post! I stole it and did mine as well.

TLC said...

Oh dear heavens NO! Not ANY hand sanitizer???? Monica!!! That’s it! You’re getting some in the mail!!! J/K LOVE that you did the tag!!!!
I LOVE snooping through your purse!!!

I new I was a genius when I came up with this tag!!! Thanks Mo for letting me snoop. Major points though on the red bag and being picky on pens!

Casowhat said...

I will challenge him to the tie thing. All of his mission ties were like that, he actually still wore them until we got married!!!! I MADE him wear some bigger ones. I think he would love the go-ahead to retreat back. he,he

Marilee said...

That is fun! My purse it really small with lots of pockets--that way I don't have to pack around the kitchen sink. You certainly have some useful items in that darling RED purse!!