For some reason Carlie has been getting up early the last few days? This morning she crawled into our bed at 6:05, and decided it was time to chat (that is much too early for chatting). She also decided recently that she isn't taking naps anymore. I have to tell you, the combination of the two makes for one tired girl. I was working on the laundry and when I came back in the kitchen she was curled up asleep on one of the chairs at the table. I ran to get my camera, but one of the boys came in and woke her up. A few minutes later, Kaleb told me to be quiet because Carlie was asleep.....this time on the stairs? A bit later I found her half on, half off the couch, and yes, she had peed! Hopefully she'll sleep longer tomorrow.
It's cute, isn't it?
Pretty hot mask, right??? Well, I didn't want to be breathing old lead paint.
Don't you just love the decals?

10 nice, polite comments! (otherwise, don't bother!):
Monica,
Your posts make me laugh. I probably would not have noticed that she peed her pants if you hadn't of pointed it out. When I read your posts on the kids messing things, I always think of the line "we just can't have nice things" hit my head. We say it all the time here, so I relate.
Shae is going through the I don't want to nap phase and let me tell you, we have one whiny child at night that I could drop kick her out the door. Luckily tonight, I escaped to YW and Brian had to deal with her. He He!
Love the cradle, look at you Miss crafty. Love the face mask, that is just plain HOT!! What color are you painting it? I guess we will just wait and see when you are finished. Good luck and keep sharing the projects! -Suzanne
That is so funny about Carly. I love that you took pictures too. There is kid that always falls asleep in sharing time. It's the funniest thing ever.
And I'm sure you'll do awesome with the cradle. You are so creative and everything you do turns out awesome. Good luck though if you think you need it!
I love it! Don't ya wish we kept a little of that fall asleep anywhere with us as we get older. I have trouble sleeping and I would love to be able to just lay my head down anywhere and fall asleep, but I can't imagine the painful neck the next day. Kids amaze me. And that you were able to get pictures that is ever better.
I don't miss the days of fighting naps at all. There is not a lot worse than a tired, ornery child at five at night. But how would it be to just lay down an fall asleep anywhere. My Hunter is that way. Inside boxes seem to be a favorite place for some reason. Good luck with your cradle. It is way cute. I can't wait to see how the quilt turned out.
Keeping it real Mo! He-he.
I loved the peed pants part. With my OCD, I'm sitting here thinking clean the couch.. It's soaking in! He-he!
I love the look of the cradle, and the mask. Maybe I'll have to show Chad your post, so he can get started painting my 10 projects!
Poor guy.. Gotta love projects!
Great post friend..
Yeah, I like project mode. That sense of accomplishment is a good feeling. Have fun doing your current project :)
You are a talented woman...most people go to a yard sale and thing "busted, old, junky cradle" you see fun...maniac! Tell your couch he's not alone! My couch has had a number of bodily fluids removed from it's cushions!
CUTE CARLY! Can't believe she's 3!!!!
She is so cute. That is really early to be getting up for such a young thing. I would be the one who needed a nap! Good luck on the craddle!
I can't wait to see the cradle after you are done. I just know it is going to be adorable. I can't wait to see the quilt. I bet it is so cute.
I don't look forward to those days with Ayla. I know they will be here before I know it though.
Post a Comment