I've seen this on a few of your blogs and thought I'd give it a shot, even though I wasn't sure I wanted to know some of the answers.
1. What is something Mom always says to you?
*Brock- Love you
*Kaleb- Nice things
2. What makes Mom happy?
*Brock- Cleaning our room
*Kaleb- Giving kisses
3. What makes Mom sad?
*Brock- When we are doing bad things
*Kaleb- Doing things we aren't supposed to
4. How does your Mom make you laugh?
*Brock- Tickles me
*Kaleb-Tickles
5. What was your Mom like as a child?
*Brock- She had brown hair, and freckles and I don't know.
*Kaleb- Her mom
6. How old is your Mom?
*Brock- 32
*Kaleb- I don't know, 25 (I love you, K)
7. How tall is your Mom?
*Brock- I don't know, 4 feet, is that right?
*Kaleb- 34
8. What is her favorite thing to do?
*Brock- Spend time with us
*Kaleb- Cook (ummm, yea that's why we go out so much)
9. What does your Mom do when your not around?
*Brock- Take care of Carlie
*Kaleb- Clean (umm, again yea, that's why you can't walk down the hall)
10. If you Mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
*Brock- Money (????)
*Kaleb- Famous cleaning
11. What is your Mom really good at?
*Brock- Being a mom (awwww)
*Kaleb- Cooking
12. What is your Mom not very good at?
*Brock- Going in water
*Kaleb- Building with Lego's, really you aren't
13. What does your Mom do for her job?
*Brock- Watch us, be a mom
*Kaleb- Taking care of the kids
14. What is your Mom's favorite food?
*Brock- Salad (I should eat more of that)
*Kaleb- Sloppy Joes (ummm, no)
15. What makes you proud of your Mom?
*Brock-To be a good mom
*Kaleb- Being nice
16. If your Mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
*Brock- Don't know?
*Kaleb- My mom
17. What do you and your Mom do together?
*Brock- We eat dinner together.
*Kaleb- Clean
18. How are you and your Mom the same?
*Brock- We both don't like bananas
*Kaleb- We're nice
19. How are you and your Mom different?
*Brock- I'm a boy and you're a girl.
*Kaleb- eating, you do and I don't sometimes (yea, I do to much)
20. How do you know your Mom loves you?
*Brock- Because you be nice to us.
*Kaleb- Because she loves us the most.
Monday, September 1, 2008
{All About MOM}
Posted by {Mo} at 8:24 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 nice, polite comments! (otherwise, don't bother!):
That is just so precious! Kids say the darndest things, don't they? It's interesting to find out what their perspective is about their "Mom". Good job!
Soo funny friend!
I need to do this.. But I'm sure most of it would be just like your kids. Cleaning would be every answer...
Next time you come up, I'll make you some sloppy joes and salad! LOL!
Mo, that was seriously the sweetest mommy quiz I have seen yet! I am so impressed with their observations of you! Most of these that I have seen all say that mommies clean too much and spend too much time taking care of business, but your boys know that being a mom is so much more than "WORK". You are an incredible Mommy and I admire what an example you set for the rest of us!
Your boys are darling and sweet! You are a VERY LUCKY mom!!!!!
Too cute. I will have to find this one when Ayla is old enough to talk and understand. I can't believe you don't like bananas. I love them and can't eat them because for some reason they give me massive heartburn.
I think it is hilarious that they answer questions with answers that come out of the blue. It makes you wonder what they say about the family when you are not around. That was great! -Suzanne
Cute, cute, kids! At least they didn't say what SOMEONE told her Primary class about their mom. "My dad doesn't swear, but my mom does." And then there was the home teacher that she told, "We don't have any money because we gave it all to A. J. for our house."
I love this! I'm going to try it with my boys!
That was cute. It really lightened my day. I'll have to do this one, but I'll wait until I'm not so mad at my kids.
That is fun. I would be afraid of what mine might say. I should try it just to see. I will let you know.
Post a Comment