Sunday, September 28, 2008

{Silly Girls}


















Last week at the park Miss Kelsey decided that the girls needed some pictures & that they had to go on my blog, even Grandma joined in on the fun. Of course Kels is the queen of poses and her facial expressions crack me up. Actually, Kelsey just cracks me up, she's one of a kind.... I always tell her she's a gem! I can't even tell you how fun these girls are, I miss having them next door, Fillmore is just not close enough. You wouldn't guess by looks or personality that these four are sisters, they are all unique and wonderful girls! I can't imagine poor Uncle Rich being the only guy in a house FULL of girls, fun girls, but girls nonetheless.

2 nice, polite comments! (otherwise, don't bother!):

Ann Marie said...

So cute! I love days like this when you just let loose, and have a little fun. The one with your Grandma will be treasured for SURE in the future!!!

Suzanne said...

Grandma's face is priceless!! Way to go Grandma! -Suzanne