Saturday afternoon we decided to take the boat over to Yuba Lake. We haven't gone out much lately and may not go again this year. When we left home it was nice and sunny, by the time we got there a cloud had parked itself right over the lake and it didn't move the rest of the afternoon. It would have been a nice day if we could have had just a tiny bit of sunshine. The kids still had fun playing in the sand and we couldn't keep Carlie out of the water. She would run in say BRRRR and run back out, and then do it all over again, her poor little lips were blue by the time I made her get in the boat. It was a nice relaxing afternoon just watching the kids play and reading a bit all wrapped up in my towel!
A long day for our little miss!

4 nice, polite comments! (otherwise, don't bother!):
I LOVE your black and white shots!
Beautiful Friend!!!!!!!!!
Sounds like the cloud didn't ruin it for you. I love the pictures. Isn't cool what you can do with cameras nowadays?
My sister Kelly and her husband go out to Yuba lake almost every weekend. They love it! I, however, have never even been there. I guess I will be planning a trip for the family next summer.
I have never been to Yuba, people think I am joking, but it's true...pathetic! I know.
Cute pictures!!!!
Post a Comment