Today is our 13th wedding anniversary! Thirteen years just seems crazy to me. I feel like it was just yesterday that we were dating? How did time go so fast? We've done so much in those short years, I just thought I'd share a few little trivia facts.
- We've attended 11 years of college between us (only two of those years are mine).
- We have had 9 jobs, only 2 mine and right now Derrick is working 3 of those.
- We have been married 4749 days which is also, 410,313,600 seconds, 6,838,560 minutes,
113,976 hours, and 678 weeks. WOW! - We've had the chance to travel to quite a few places together, Hawaii, Russia, Ireland, and Canada being just a few.
- We have had 9 different cars/trucks. Can any of you name them all?
- We have moved 10 times in those 13 years. The longest we've stayed in one place, was our tiny trailer in Woods Cross, we were there for over 4 years. We've also built 2 new homes together in just over 2 years, with Derrick doing the contracting. I'm betting after that we can make it through anything!
- We've added 3 pretty cute kids to our family....I'm thinking we'll keep them all!
- Most of all, we've made some great memories and had FUN together! I can't wait to see what the coming years will bring!

Derrick & Monica ~ September 9th, 1995
(ok, how young do we look?)

I can't believe how much everyone has changed. Left to Right, My brothers, Kyle & Shad, my cute little Skyler, my sister Lisa, my friend Patti, Me & Derrick, our buddy James, Derrick's brother Nick, my Mom and Dad, Derrick's Mom and Derrick's Dad.

10 nice, polite comments! (otherwise, don't bother!):
OH, Happy Anniversary!! Your wedding pictures are so cute and classic!! I hope you guys have a wonderful day and continue to have a wonderful life together! -Suzanne
Happy Anniversary!! Time really does go buy fast. Hope you have a great day!
Happy Anniversary!!
I Love you both, and am grateful that you have both been so supportive of each other over the years.
I hope with all my heart that you found the stats for your day, and your not keeping track of the minutes and seconds! :) he-he
I bet I can name the cars. Well maybe not.. If you had anything before the CRX then I can't.
Love you friend! I hope your doing something great together!
BTW: Love the new cards on the sidebar!
Happy Anniversary! Wow 13 years, you guys have 10 years on us. We were married on Sept. 17th 2005. Enjoy your wonderful day.
Ann~ Of course I've kept track of every moment I've been married to my wonderful hubby, don't you? Nope not really, the things you can find with Google are amazing!
I was thinking last night that maybe you could name all the cars, but we had 2 before the CRX, so I guess not!
Happy Anniversary to you. That is crazy because I remember going to your wedding, I can't believe Skyler.
I have this theory...if you can make it married for 10 years then you've got it made! You've got it made!! Happy Anniversary!
I think that I could name all the cars, but I'm not going to! I can't believe that it has been 13 years already! Crazy. But then we are about to have our 10 next month so I guess you are right. You guys are such a perfect couple. It is always fun to see how in love you really are with each other!
You guys are so cute! Congratulations on 13 years...I can't believe that it has already been that long! I admire what an incredible team you guys make together and what a wonderful family you are raising! You have darling kids and you are an example to us all with your sense of humor in marriage~you are such funny people! Thanks for letting me be your friend! We love you guys!
Post a Comment