Saturday, September 20, 2008

{Happy Birthday Baby Girl}

How can my baby girl be three already? I know we all say this about our kids, but time has seriously just flown by. It seems like it was just yesterday I was having an ultrasound and hoping I would get a girl this time around, so I would get a beautiful crocheted dress and loopy booties from Grandma Ainge. I don't think I really believed that she was a girl, until she made her quick entrance into the world and the nurse (who delivered her since she came so quick) handed her to me. Carlie was a darling baby with lots of blond curly hair. She's had all of us (especially her big brothers) wrapped around her little finger since day one, and she rules the roost! Carlie is our spunky little princess, who is often bossy and well, usually ends up getting her way. She loves to be pretty, but will play in the dirt anytime. Carlie loves to dress up and changes her clothes no less than 4 times a day and usually it's more. Together Carlie and her cousin Tylie make up the "Terrible Two" and where they are, a mess of giant proportions can usually be found. Carlie gives the best hugs and kisses, but you may have to beg for them. We love you baby girl, Happy Birthday!


Carlie Saige~ Sept. 20th
Isn't that the cutest smile and the craziest hair?
Mmm, Yummy, Cereal!
All Dressed Up!

1st Birthday
Sugar & Spice
Daddy's Little Mechanic Girl
Best Buddies and Little Monkeys~Addie, Tylie & Carlie
Carlie Loves "Her Boys, Bubba and Taylib".
Carlie is always up for a "Vroom Vroom" ride.
Spring 2008
Carlie is Daddy's Girl!
What a cute smile!
Carlie is our little fish, she loves the water and spending time on the boat.
Could that look be any more mischievous?

~HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY DOLL~

4 nice, polite comments! (otherwise, don't bother!):

Ann Marie said...

Oh she is just so precious!
~ And yes.. the kids are growing up so fast! It makes me want to cry! I hope you have an awesome day celebrating!
Happy Birthday Carlie!
Love you guys! XOXOXO

Anonymous said...

You always have her looking so darling, even on the lake! Aren't girls so fun! What a cutie!! Happy Birthday Carlie!

Lisa said...

Oh, my little Carlie Q. There's not another out there like her, and ya can't help but love her! I can't believe that she is 3 either. Happy Birthday C !

DeVries Family said...

Not a single bad picture of her anywhere!!! She always looks perfect, even with cereal on her face and crazy hair...
Happy Birthday Carlie!!