It's been awhile since I did a gratitude post, so in no particular order, I'm grateful for...........
- Modern Medicine~ It's truly amazing the technology we have, from surgery to medications, we are blessed.
- Primary Kids & Music~ We are having our program this Sunday and the kids have worked hard, they are darling and the music is truly inspired. There were quite a few moments I had tears as we practiced last week, there is just something about those kids singing those songs, you know?
- My Brock~ He's such a great kid! I got a call from his teacher yesterday (at first I was worried when I saw her name on caller id). There is a boy in his class that has a crappy home life and misses quite a bit of school. Brock choose to stay in from both lunch and afternoon recess to help him with the work he's missed. When I asked him about it, he just said, "well, he's my friend and he needed some help." What a thoughtful, caring and selfless thing to do and I'm super proud of him!
- Coconut Lemongrass Scentsy~ Yummy! I love this scent!
- Friends/Cousins~ What great listeners and support I have. It's nice to know I have people to call or email and they will just listen if that's what I need, or give advice if I'm needing that.
- Snickers Rockin' Nut Road~ I should have never tried this (thanks Lis for tempting me). I was bummed at first when I saw it was dark chocolate, but it's YUM-M-Y! (you need to try it mom)
- My Mom & Dad~ Today is their 33 anniversary! What great people they both are and they are also great examples. I'm one lucky girl!
- I'm thankful for your quilt sewing tips.....keep them coming!

8 nice, polite comments! (otherwise, don't bother!):
Those are good things to be grateful for. My favorite was Brock--what a nice, kind boy (it brought a little tear to my eye). Tell him thanks for filling my cup today :)
Brock sure is a great kid, how many kids his age would "really" do what he has done, I hope you let him know how many people are SO proud of him and for what he has done. We live in such a selfish world...
I can see now why Aunt Jeannie just loves him to pieces, I have heard her talk about him and what a great kid he is.
Thanks for sharing this great post with the rest of us. Way to go Brock!
Tears to my eyes to friend.. *sniff* what a good boy you've raised! :)
I have the same scentsy! Are we freaks or what????? Why do you always copy me?? J/K.
I'm sure all of your family and blogger friends in your little town think I'm a huge nerd!
Oh wait... I am.
What's the deal with all of the posts all of the sudden?? Your going to make me sad when you stop! Keep them coming! Maybe a step-by-step quilting class?? J/k
~ Your nerd friend
What a good list. What a great kid you have, but you already knew that. What great parents we have, but you already knew that too! And I KNEW you would love that scentsy! It's one of my fav's!
What a great kid you have. He is an example to me.
Now I am craving ice cream! OH man! -Suzanne
Great list. I love reading these. It makes me realize things that I've forgotten or overlooked.
I can't believe how thoughtful Brock is. What and awesome kid and you should be proud and grateful for him.
Hi! Thanks so much for your comment on my blog! It's good to know there are others who live in fear of boogies! Thanks for making yourself known...
Post a Comment