That will make A LOT of cards!
My Christmas present finally came today....lots of Stampin' Up! stuff, paper, ink, stamp sets and punches! Wahoo, I'm in heaven! If I could have made up my mind and got the order in, it would have been here quicker, but my wish list was just too long and it took awhile to narrow it down. I seriously can't wait to start playing with everything....the only problem? I can't see my table in my stampin room, it's covered with junk. My goal is to get it cleared off tonight so I can play with all my fun new stuff!

11 nice, polite comments! (otherwise, don't bother!):
Love the vinyl! Good decision to put it there, it fits the room!
So you know the next question is when are you going to do card night so we can all see the new stuff?
Hope you have a fun time playing with all the goodies!
You are a scrapbooking, card-makin' fool! You better post some of the cards when you are done with them. I always like to get creative ideas from other people.
ADORE the vinyl! Plus, anything of a paper goodness is like Heaven to me too! Glad you recieved it and now can go play...Have fun. I cant wait to see the cards that will flow!
I love the vinyl, and where you put it.. Did you order it? Or was it free??
I was looking through the cards you made, and I ADORE Lisa's set with the scrolly victorian thing.
I also adore an old set that had vines and roses.. You made me a bookmark of it. Do you know what I mean?? Anyways, the reason I'm asking is please hold on to those sets for a little longer. Next time I come down, I want to make a bunch of cards using those sets. I adore them..
I look forward to seeing all of the new sets and such..
Happy day for you!!
BTW;
I heard Independant Love song right after I got done commenting, and oh boy did it bring back memories! How many times did we listen to that song??
Good times friend. Good times.
Cute!! I'll have to check them out. I need some lettering in my bathroom, but can't seem to find an appropriate saying.
Ann, my friend.... I can't hear Independant Love song without floods of memories, I bet we listened to it 100 times that weekend. Good times is exactly right.
I put the vinyl over my piano in my "Visiting Teacher Room". Stampin' Up! has some other vinyl to choose from, but this partuicular one is only avaliable as hostess benifit on a party/order of $300 or more.
I still do have both of those sets and I don't plan on EVER getting rid of them, they are favorites. Two of the new ones I got, I know you'll love too. Come on down, I'll make cards with you anytime!!!
I am so happy for you. I bet you are going to make a ton of cute cards. I love the Twilight invitation that you made. I have it with my Hardbacks.
I would like to look at the new vinyl line. Too cute!!
Merry Christmas to You! I can't wait to see what you come up with either. I love all your cards. You are so creative, and I am so not. And I love the vinyl. I can't wait to finish our painting so that I can put some up on my walls.
You are so talented!!
Post a Comment