To show all of you how grateful I am that you continue to read my blog, I'm going to do a give away! I thought and thought about what I could give you, but well, I just kept coming back to.........you guessed it, cards! So, (yes I'm copying Ann here), leave me a comment and tell me what your favorite post from this past year was, and I'll draw to see who the lucky winner is and let you know in my next post. Any comments are welcome, newcomers, stalkers, anonymous (just leave your name, so I can get you your prize if you win), I just love comments! Here's to another great bloggy year!
** This is a completely random assortment of cards I just grabbed from my stash. They won't necessarily be the ones I send you, unless, of course, you happen to want these?**

26 nice, polite comments! (otherwise, don't bother!):
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Happy Blog Anniversary!
I do not think there is a single person out there that is happier that you started a blog than I am.
Why? Because you moved far away from me and when I read your blog, you don't seem so far.. You know?
Even when I get to chat with you on the phone about things we can't discuss on the blogs, I get exited to see the pictures and such..
A favorite post? Oh where do I begin.. I love the posts with or about me.. Well... because then I know you love me.. Then your project posts, or gratitude posts, or tribute posts, or what your children are doing posts.. You know.. I love them all!
2 that stick out the most as being memorable..
1)- The cougar post ( who else could have a cougar around their house.. ) Maybe Lisa.. Well.. Probably alot of your blogging friends if they live by you. Nevermind. It was just cool.
2)- Your Tag posts.... I think I know eveything about you.. really I do, and then you do a Tag, and it humbles me a bit.. My favorite tag? Your 12 favorites. I think it was the first time I saw your house..
I LOVE you. I love your blog, and your posts, and hope you blog till we die or I move down there.. Ok?
Thanks. And BTW.. why are you not following me????
Following me sounds concieted (sp?)
but really.. your my BFF.
Come on.. I want to see your little face on my blog permanantly..
Ok? Thanks bye..
Oh, and Lisa.. Would you update?
I miss your posts..
AwWw man this is going to get competitive! And I want to WIN!!!!!!! First up,
"Happy Happy Blog day to you Mo dear, Happy days will come to you all year! If I had a wish that it would beeeeee....A Happy Happy Blog day to you from me!!!!!"
{singing this loudly}
Well, since I just became a huge fan of you annnnnnnd your blog my favorite post so far is probably the one about painting. Not only because I loved looking/coveting that hutch Ann gave you but that you painted it black and it rocked my socks! But, then I loved your gratitude post about your grandparents! I could see sincere heart in that and it was sweet to read!
If I don’t win because I'm sure this will be tough it will be all fine...You could just mail me a card for ANY reason and I'd feel like a winner! Hint Hint I love getting mail!
Great job Monica! I have to say that your blog is just great. You are always inspiring me to do better. I remember seeing the pictures of all the peaches and pears that you bottled this fall and thinking...she is awesome! I love to see all the fun projects you start AND COMPLETE! You ROCK!!!
Happy Blog-Anniversary!
So my favorite post? I didn't find your blog until late 2008...I love all your flashback pictures (you have some good ones). But probably my favorite post was you all dressed up in your sumo suit. It's a side of you we rarely get to see! :)
Happy Blog anniversary! I was actually thinking about you on Sunday when I was driving home from St. George. I wondered where "M" was because I had completely missed it on the way down there so I kept my eyes open for signs for it on the way back. Sure enough, we passed it and I waved from the freeway to you! What a cute little town. Do you guys even have a grocery store there?
I am pretty new to your blog, so I would have to say the pull up remains in the dryer has been my favorite so far! Keep up the good work! :)
sorry I meant washer instead of dryer!
Well I think my favorite blog of yours is when you sneeked onto Lisa's blog to wish her a happy birthday. If I remember right that is the last post on her blog, so she must have really liked it too=)
Happy bloggerversary! I am glad your a blogger, I LOVED the post about the cougar, the cougar i will never forget.. Love your blogs so keep on blogging.
Monica,
I have to post if I have a chance to win some of your cute cards. One of my favorite posts is when your mom surprised you with the cracker tin. Who doesn’t like a good surprise? I also loved the picture of you and Lisa in your Halloween costumes, too funny!
What the?? Wendy commented??
I think that is the best bloggy-versary present yet! I'm jealous.
Okay, I'm in on this too. I love all of your blogs, but I love the one after you and Lisa got to go on a cruise and the Happy Birthday surprise for Lisa. When I hear my kids express appreciation for each other and realize what great friends they are - what more could a mother wish for? There is hope for you young mother's whose kids fight all the time - I'm here to tell you that these two had some dandy battles when they were young. They grow into beautiful young women and handsome young men and they really like each other and are always there for each other.
It's so hard to pick a favorite post. I love the stories about your kids. They are so precious and we think that we will remember all those cute (or not so cute) things they do...and now you will.
I looked through some of the old posts to try to find my favorite and just had to laugh at the Fishlake post with the picture of your NEW truck and OLD camper that was the talk of the campground!
Happy Blogg-versary! Keep the posts coming we all love them!
I would have to say your husband's birthday posts. I thought it was sweet what you posted about him and you could tell how much you love him in it.
Happy blog Anniversary!
Good for you MO! I love reading your blog and probably don't comment as often as I should. My favorite since I have started following your blog is you Happy Birthday Derrick. The world seems to take lite of marriages these days and it is so good to see and hear that marriages do work and you can be happy with the same person. Thanks Mo for reminding us how special our husbands are being thankful for what they do for us:)
Happy Belated Bloggy-versary, I hope I am not to late for the contest =)
1st I know this wasn't a post, but it was my favorite. I loved the Twilight card you made for Ann's Twilight party. It was so pretty. You are so talented!
2nd I loved when Kaleb wrote all over Bryson with a Permanent Marker. HOLY COW! I laughed so hard. It's such a little boy thing to do....I know my day will come, when Noah does something like that. So for now, I can laugh at you....you'll have your turn to laugh at me for sure. It was such a funny post. I loved it!
Again, Happy Bloggy-versary!!!!
Look at what Ann started for all of us. I didn't realize that you started so close to me and her. But Happy bloggy-versary to you! Yeah! We all survived one year! I don't know about you, but I feel like I've run out things to say now....
A favorite post huh? That's hard. The one I remember the most though is the one with the toothpaste all over the place. I think it was Carly that did it. And I probably remember that on the most because I was going through the same things with Elie (except it was pen on the walls).
I have really enjoyed getting to know you more and more over the last year though. It's so nice to have a connection with you living so far away.
Congrats Again!!!!
Ok, first of all everyone... I AM STILL ALIVE, just have had NO time for blogging. That is going to change though!!!
So, my fav post would be when you posted about me on my birthday. You wrote so many nice things about me, you had me laughin my butt off, cryin, and laughin some more. I am just so happy that you moved down here by me so we could hang out and go for our coke runs daily :) That is for sure the highlight of my day.
Hey Monna! I love your blog. I look at it almost every day! My favorite post is "Silly Girls" from little miss Carlie's and my birthday party! Definitely brings a smile. P.S. Thanks for the cute picture frame! You're the best!
Hey Miss Anonymous~ You were supposed to sign your name! It's a good thing I can guess who you are :) You know I love ya Sky! Monna
I would have to say that I enjoy ALL of your posts about your kids, cards, projects, Derrick, sisters, family and friends--But I think my most favorite ones are your Thankful/Grateful posts. They really make me think about the things I'm grateful for and, you know, we are more "receptive" when we are grateful people. Thank you, Monica!!
Hey Monica, Thats cool that you have been blogging for a whole year. Good job!!
I bet you know what my favorite post is. You guessed it, that HUGE chine hutch that you painted black. How memorable is that...
HAPPY BLOGGING ANNIVERSARY!!
Well, I have to say I love hearing about your kids and the funny things they do and say! We all have those moments-but all of them are a little different. I just enjoy keeping up with your life and what you are doing. Also, "Ditto" to what Marilee said. I enjoy your grateful posts! (By the way-I don't make cards so they would come in quite handy)! So, if you could stick my name in a few times (just cheat a little) it would be appreciated! By the way-WHAT A FUN IDEA!! I need to do something like that!Love ya, STEF
What is it with comments? Cheap thrill I guess. Well I loved all of your posts this year cuz I was able to get to know you a little better vicariously through the blog, but if I have to pin point one~I LOVE recipies, so probably those (butter sauce!).
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I woke up this morning to the greatest surprise!!!
I may have to send you a prize just for that! Ha-ha!
Thanks for making my barfy-filled weekend joyous!!!! XOXOXO
~PS: And so everyone knows. I am not squealing because I won. I didn't. In fact..I'm not included in the giveaway, so my comments don't count!
I am exited to see who the winner is of the fabulous "cards by Mo"!
Who is it Monica? Come on.. Update!
Hey Mo, It has been so much fun to read your blogs! I am so glad that we are friends, you are one of those special people that leaves a warm fuzzy in your heart.
I love all of your blogs, especially love seeing your cute kiddo's. Love to read your comments, you crack me up and brighten my day!
Post a Comment