Have you been wondering if I would ever give away any prizes? I bet you thought I was only going to wait a day maybe two, right. Yea...that was my plan, but well, it's been busy ok! What have I been doing you ask? Well, cutting out 160 cards to start. So, every 6 weeks or so (I know it's been longer than that, way longer, but from now on every 6 weeks or so.... I promise), I do this little thing I call card night. I design and do all the prep work for 10 cards (usually 5 cards and we make 2 of each). I provide all the supplies and you come and stamp and put together your cards. Ten cards for $10, plus it's a girls night out. I enjoy doing it and it helps me keep up on my Stampin' Up! minimums. But, this time there were quite a few people who planned on coming and couldn't make it, so I've been working on their cards for the last few days.
and only 28 to go! Maybe I'll get them done while I'm waiting on the Dish Network guy tomorrow?
Anyhow, it's kept me just a bit busy. Plus I do have to admit..... I loved all the comments I've received this last week.... an all time record for me. Hmmmm, maybe I should give things away more often if I wanna feel the love? No really, thanks for all your comments, it was so fun to see what you remembered and liked. ARE YOU READY? I know you are on the edge of your seats. And the winner is, oh, I forgot, I decided to pick two since there were so many to choose from, so.......MEGAN and KIM C. , come on down and claim your prizes! What kind of cards do you want, birthday, thank you, anything, a combo of all of the above, or do you just want me to surprise you? You tell me my friends and you'll get them! I'm also adding in a few additional prizes. I had 3 people comment for the first time ever, and they will all be receiving a small little thank you....Wendy, Kim and Michelle. I have to admit I almost fell off my chair when I saw that Wendy commented. She has been reading my blog from the start I think, and has NEVER left a comment! Thanks again guys, I really do love you all :)

14 nice, polite comments! (otherwise, don't bother!):
First! Woot!
Yay! Megan and Kim!
And the 3 others that I can rememeber except for Wendy! Congratulations!!!!
****************************
Friend.. It's so fun to see what new ideas you always have!!
So are you going to start selling some also? I think you should! :) ~ You know you'll always have one buyer!
Oops! I meant to say "Can't"..
And the Valentine card on the sidebar is Darling!Darling! XO
It's about time (just kiddin') I know you have been extra busy this week. Congratulations to all the winners...but we really are all winners just for knowing you.
Card night was awesome...as always you did an excellent job! I'll be looking forward to the next one.
I also love the Valentine card. It was my favorite (even if I can't stamp two hearts on one piece of paper)
I love gift give aways!! I need to do one soon. (I am such a copy cat)
I love your blog! Your cards are so darling....so much time and love put into each one. =) Megan and Kim are very lucky.
ps. Thanks for your comment...it is nice to feel loved and forgiven. =) Things are so different here in East TN...it's hard to learn all of the rules. =)
Have a GREAT day.
Yay! I'm a WINNER! As my husband will attest, I never really win anything, but not today! Thanks Monica! I think it would be great if you just surprised me with whatever cards you decide. I trust your taste! Thanks for picking me, and thank you for being my friend!
Love,
Meg
Happy Bloggyversary!! Your cards are amazing and that is so exciting for your winners!! You just totally made someone's day! -Suzanne
I would like to go to one of your parties if I could. If you have any at Ann's or anywhere up here let me know.
I bet you have been busy. That is a lot of cards to make.
Congrats to the winners!!
You don't have to spend money on postage. Just give it to my mom or Niccole. They will be coming up this weekend for state drill team. Thank you so much! You are awesome!
I love your cards. I'm sorry that you ended up having to do so many. I am soooo challenged in the talent department that I sometimes wonder where I was when God was handing out the different talents. About the only thing I'm good at is giving clothes away (which I have a ton more 3t and a few 4t stuff if you want them).
And Congrats to all your winners!
I really miss card night!! I'm getting low on cute cards. Just a little side note: I finally contacted Dave after all these years of bugging you about it and I wanted to thank you for your help in that project. You are a dream!!
Aww shucks! My lips are slightly pouty...but thats okay! Yay For Magan!!!!!! Your Valentines Card is WAY cute! Man, I wish I could come to one of your parties!!!
Great give away Monica!!
Loves ~ Tierra
Send me an email so that I have your email. Then I will send you Leli's address.
www.h.lynnperry@gmail.com
Yea, that is so fun, but really, your friendship is the best prize ever. Sooo- way cute cards, let me know when you do your parties, they sound so fun!
Post a Comment