Some of you may remember this my little fender bender I had a few months ago. Well, it didn't look so little when we got the bid back and it was almost $2800. This is when I remember how thankful I should be that I have a "handy hubby". I can't think of anything that Derrick has tried that he can't figure out how to do. He may have to practice a bit, but if he sets his mind to it, he does it. Number one example, our houses.....when he announced we were going to sell our house and build, I immediately told him no way, like he knew how to build a house. Guess what he not
only did it, but he did an excellent job, twice! When he told me he had decided to major in education, I honestly thought he was joking and laughed at him, well, guess what he's an excellent teacher. So you get the picture, I need to be more supportive and not doubt him, because when he sets his mind to it, he does it and always does it well! Well, he proved once again how talented he is. He did the body work and paint on our Tahoe and it looks pretty dang good.
Saturday, January 17, 2009
{He's the Man!}
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 nice, polite comments! (otherwise, don't bother!):
Sweet! What can't Derrick do?
I love having a handy man also!
We are lucky and blessed!
Hope your weekend is going good! XO
Wow, it looks like it never happened. That is nice that he is such a handy man.
Are You Kidding Me!! Oh, he's a keeper!! Wow, I am utterly impressed!! That is amazing!! -Suzanne
He did such a great job! It looks even better in person. He is definately handy, thank heavens he was able to go pick up our van from the side of the freeway and figure out what was wrong with it :) What would we do without our handy man!
Hey looks great! At least they are good for something huh? ;) Richard's the same way, anything from pottery to guitar, he just picks it up and *bam* he can do it! Makes me so jealous, cuz I'm the dork who cant figure out anything! :)
Man...uh, Derrick...I have a few bumpers on a van in my garage that have been sacrificed for the love of the newspaper! Could ya help me out? Brian is the man when it comes to changing the breaks, but body work? Not so much....
Post a Comment