I don't think I've ever posted this many times in a week? Here goes......
- I'm thankful for our extended families. We have such wonderful people in our lives and I feel pretty lucky to have them all!
- I'm thankful we were able to move back to what we both consider home. After we were married, I wasn't sure if I wanted to come back or not. We've never been unhappy in any of the other places we've lived, but this is HOME and I'm glad we get to be here.
- I'm thankful I got to sleep in this morning, and hopefully tomorrow morning too.
- I'm thankful my mom asked me to make pies for dinner tomorrow. I love making pies! As I was working on the crusts, Derrick came in and said "This makes you happy, doesn't it? Making pies and Christmas music....Yep, it makes me pretty happy!

5 nice, polite comments! (otherwise, don't bother!):
Mmmm....pie! And Christmas music! You just made my morning! -Suzanne
Oh yummy! I wish I could taste your crust! Would you be so kind to mail me one?? Only kidding.
Love your lists, and love it when you post much more!
Happy Thanksgiving! Love you! XO
Knowing you, I bet your pies were beautiful and delicious. I'm still working on the whole pie crust thing. Hey, maybe I should take lessons from you!
Ok, I'm going to try and comment again for the 3rd time.
It's always good to see what people are thankful for. It lets me peek alittle bit more into their lives. I am thankful for extended families too. Without them I wouldn't have anywhere to go for dinner.
And pies-not something I'm good at, but I like to decorate cakes and that makes me happy. Just like you and your pies. Only I bet your pies are better then my cakes. I don't really have any talent at doing it, I just like to do it.
Thanks for sharing!
How cute. I could picture the moment in the kitchen with you making pies. I wish I could make homemade pies.
Post a Comment