I'm not sure why, but lately I've been a card making/Stampin' Up! slump. Don't get me wrong, I still love it, but I'm just not finding the time to work on things and also to hold my card nights. People keep asking me about it, and to be honest, I think they've about given up on me. I really just need to get it together. Bunko is at my house this week and I had a request for cards as one or two of the prizes, which forced me to get to it! Of course I left it to almost the last minute, but I made 24 cards tonight....YEA! I also put together some kits for the activity day girls in our ward to make this week. Maybe this is the kick in the behind that I need? Anyhow, I'm excited that I actually did something and had to share. Hopefully I can keep it up and get back on track!
For some reason I can't get this picture to turn? Isn't the sock monkey the cutest? And the 'Pick a Petal" set that I did the flower with is so FUN to play with!
The Happy Days card at the top was so easy, gotta love the Stampin' Around Wheels. I bet Lisa is wondering if I am ever going to give back her "Baroque Motifs" set.... probably not, I like it too much! A couple of Christmas cards.
Are you ready for my FAVORITE card I've made recently????

6 nice, polite comments! (otherwise, don't bother!):
Oh I love this! What is it here lately but I too find myself in a slump of some form or another. BUT, way to go for making up for the slump! There all darling and the favorite Rock Out one....AWESOME-NESS! I've been thinking about making my own christmas cards this year but I'm not sure yet weather I'll get motivated and just do it.
I love the cards, they are so cute. I got my invitation to the Twilight party last night and I loved the invatation. You did such a great job. My friend was over today and thought it was a wedding invatation. She was empressed as well.
Very cute! And honestly I forgot you even had my set, better yet, I probably don't even remember that it is my set :) You are awesome at stampin and you know that I LOVE to share my stamps, at least that way they are getting used!
Too cute!! I love the "You Rock" one too! Do you have any cute ideas for a tea party? Need some suggestions.
Nothing like peer pressure to get your rear in gear. I have a list of projects I want to get done, but I am waiting for next week when Shae will be in Vegas. I am counting the days to get started!
Great Job Monica!! Way to get the rear in gear! -Suzanne
Oh how I love them all.
I swear you never should have to shop for any girlfriends, because you know that we always love getting some of your cute cards!!
I just find myself hating to give yours away because I love them so!
All of them are so CUTE and DARLING and umm AMAZING!
Can you guess what my favorite would be???..........................................................................................................................................................................
The scrolly one that says cherish!!
Oh How I adore that one!!! :)
Beautiful!! Glad you got out of the slump!
Fabulous as usual!!!! You should start a card business. Like place a little stand in the local grocery store or craft store and sell your cards for a couple of bucks each!
Post a Comment