Today on my THANKFUL list.........
- I'm thankful for my washer and dryer (both sets). Don't get me wrong I really don't love doing laundry, but I'm thankful that they make it an easier job. As I did 12 batches or so of laundry yesterday, I couldn't help but think how we have it pretty easy really.
- I'm thankful that this past weekend I finally started my Christmas shopping. I'm a slacker, I know! I always say I'm going to start early, but I never do. Next year for sure ;)
- I'm thankful for my little family (some days more than others). Yesterday for some reason was a hard day, but when I really think about it, I wouldn't trade it. My husband and my kiddos are my life and I'm thankful for them.
- I'm thankful for no homework for the next 5 days! For some reason, homework is a big challenge at our house. It's actually a trade off.....kids and hubby home for five days vs. no homework??? Maybe at the end of the weekend I'll be begging for homework, we'll see?

5 nice, polite comments! (otherwise, don't bother!):
I agree with the No Homework thing--It has been so nice not having to argue about it. Happy Thanksgiving!
I agree with your list!
I would love to have an up and down set of washing machines.
Lucky!
I am looking forward to the break from homework too! Yay!
I'm going to keep Chad busy with projects ( like bringing up the tree, putting up the lights on the house and etc.. ) isn't he lucky??
Lots to do this weekend! I can't wait to hear how the weekend goes!
Love you!
Oh, how I am thankful for washers and dryers, due to the fact we don't have them. You are so lucky to have 2 sets.
I have to say I am grateful for my little family too.
Cute post!
I love your new background. =) Very festive.
I hope you and your family have a wonderful Thanksgiving.
ps. You've got to tell me what bunko is. I am still clueless.
Monica,
As we drove down to Vegas this morning and we FINALLY hit Meadow, I almost cried. Could you be any farther from civilization North and South? It takes a special person to be so far away from the big cities, but I had no idea you were that far away.
Also, I appreciated more the friendship you have with Ann. Long distance is so hard on relationships, but to watch the two of you is amazing! You deserve a gold star! It seems that most the time people write each other off. You guys are very loyal and dedicated and that is admirable!
Happy Thanksgiving Monica! -Suzanne
Post a Comment