What a week! I don't feel like I've had a chance to stop and even breathe. I truly don't remember Monday and Tuesday, it feels like SO long ago. Wednesday Lis and I ran to Ephraim for eye appointments, did a quick Wal-mart run and hurried home in time to pick up the boys from tumbling. Thursday we headed to Spanish Fork to Grandma Neva's funeral. So many great tributes and memories of a special lady, but it turned into a long day. Friday was a much needed haircut, a Scout meeting for moms and the Homecoming football game. Saturday, conference and running kids around. I'm feeling like I haven't been home for ages and well, it shows. My house is messy/cluttery and I don't think there are many clean clothes to be found. I need a few extra hours, actually a few extra days to play catch up, but instead I'm sitting at the computer rambling on and on? My cousin Kristen tagged me a few weeks ago and I'm finally getting to it.
3 Joys
- My Family~ Pretty standard answer I know, but though I may complain and take them for granted, I really don't know what I'd do without them. They are my life!
- The Gospel~ Sundays are my most and least favorite day of the week~ They are exhausting, frustrating and hard, but also, fulfilling and replenishing and I KNOW it's the right thing to do, for all of us.
- 11:00 Coke runs with my sis! Sad, but true, I look forward to this everyday.
3 Fears
- Something happening to any of my loved ones, but Derrick and my kids especially. I truly don't know how I would get through that.
- Water....especially water on my face. I don't know if this is a fear, or more of a phobia. I am slowly getting better about this, I do have to say.
- The giant wolf spiders that we keep finding around my house. The worst was the one last year that had at least 100 babies on it's back! As much as it sicked me out, it was fascinating at the same time.
- Get out of debt and have some savings~ I know our debt is nothing compared to most, but I would love for it to be gone. Then I could concentrate on building up some savings.
- Food Storage~ I feel like I always jump on the bandwagon late, but better late than never right?
- Raising my kids right~ Having my boys go on missions and someday having all my family with me in the Temple!
3 Current obsessions/collections
- Stampin' Up! stamps~ I don't know why I keep buying more and more, I don't use the ones I have as much as I should?
- Dove chocolate with Almonds.... I really must stop eating these, it's starting to show!
- Buttons~ I love buttons; old, new, funky, fun....bring them on!
3 Random Surprising Facts
- I love to host things at my house~ Baby showers, Bunko, etc.... I totally stress, but I really enjoy playing hostess.
- I'm funny about food~I hate my food to touch, plus I'm really weird about texture....white bread, too squishy- avocados, slimy, green and mushy (my list could go on and on). I know, weird?
- I had an appointment to get a tattoo, but I found out I was pregnant with Brock and they wouldn't do it.
I'm not tagging anyone, if you want to do it go for it!

8 nice, polite comments! (otherwise, don't bother!):
Wow~ You have been busy friend!
I liked this tag. :) I knew everything! Yay!
Your house is messy? Really? I think I'd better come tommorow then huh? J/K. We still might come down the weekend of the 18th. Let me know if you'll be there, and if you don't mind some visiting!?
Have a good day tomm. Love you~ Ann
Monica,
I think we had a wolf spider at my house last week. The thing was ginormous!! I was freaked out!!
Cokes at 11:00! Wow, you guys are crazy!
So your the hostess with the mostest? Huh, will have to remember that one!
Hope you have a wonderful day! -Suzanne
I'm so sorry about your hectic week. I can kind of relate-although you sound much busier then I. I liked your tag-especially about the food touching. That was hilarious! I hope you can actually sit down and relax this week!
Monica,
My sister Robyn has that same food-touching fettish. I am glad to know you are both crazy! I love reading about you on your blog. It makes me wish I would have spent even more time with you! By the way-we should have stopped by! I wasn't even thinking. That would have been great. You are an awesome mother! Your blog makes me want to be better! Thanks for the inspiration! Love ya, Stef
Great tag. I had a busy week last week. Sounds like your was even busyer.I am taking it easy this week.Next week my friend is getting married and I am doing her wedding cake,so I will be busy that week.
Tattoo? I still think it would be fun to have a small one somewhere (like my ankle). But my dad would KILL me!
You are such a crack up, I love to read your blogs, they are the best!
I didn't know that wolf spiders carried their babies on their backs!!
I swear the spider here in our neighborhood are on steroids! I have never seen such big one before in my life!!!!!!!
Post a Comment